Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clownprince

Colour Our Scandi Home =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hello! PM-ed you guys! :)

Hello!! (:

Lovely lovely house!!! Mind sharing the contacts for:-

1) Contractor (and the quotation breakdown)
2) Bombshelter racks

Thank u in advance!!

can share with me ur contractor and ur quotation? thanks :good:

Hi clownprince,
Can you share contractor E's contact with me?
Thanks!

hello again!

oh okay! ya i wasn't sure if sgp sells it but we love it! its pretty and very useful! :) never regretted lugging two back from japan haha!

i don't think singapore sells that too...

but that is nice! hahhaa

SCANDI - Sinks : Chose Amazon, (but) Now Doing Ikea (Part 2)

since a few renotalkers asked us about the sink.. i thought we should do a mini review on it! :)

for people who have fallen in love with this sink like us, we say GO FOR IT!

here's our few cents worth:

1) it's pretty! and is STILL PRETTY after half a year!

Sink%201_zpsaytxtn84.jpg

*mini disclaimer: i wash it PRETTY (pun intended) often! sometimes i wonder if i have ocd. well, ugly sink also must wash right? so… might as well wash a pretty sink! :P so i say, get it! UNLESS you don't plan to wash your sink AT ALL!

2) the double compartment is pretty awesome!

if you've won yourself a lifetime's worth of washing in the annual lucky draw, CONGRATULATIONS! then you better make sure you invest a little more in a 1)pretty sink, 2)sink with more "compartments".

from experience, it really helps to separate different things in different scenarios.

my personal favourite scenario: hubby cooking, dump everything into one side of the sink, you have the other side to wash later. (sometimes, you get a surprise too! when the hubby hide the things to wash under a chopping board covering that side of the sink! at least you get to enjoy a good meal first before discovering the things to wash! who says married life is not romantic? still got surprise leh!)

(ehh, I'm one of the top prize winner of this lucky draw OKAY? give me some applause, please!)

*mini disclaimer: if you cook with BIG woks, this compartment thing might pose a problem. that's when you need a detachable tap i suppose! so far, our biggest pan can still fit into the sink. so you might need to consider that!

3) heart pain, but heart will numb too!

of course, we always learn to treasure things a little more after going through some hardships! our journey with our sink thus far has not been entirely smooth sailing too! after half a year, we start to see a few scratches in the sink! SOBS. my heart super pain the first time… but after a while, we kind of got used to it. so, please be mentally prepared. or maybe think twice IF you have the "I CANNOT TAKE SCRATCHES" condition. but trust me, TIME WILL HEAL. you will really get used to it after a while. it's afterall a SINK right? JUST USE IT :)

here's a pic of a scratch. it's really not visible until you do a close up! so, think of the big picture and it won't hurt anymore ;)

Sink%202_zpslungxg7i.jpg

i hope this review helps! :) all the best to your new relationship with THE SINK! :)

hello fridayleong,

thanks for your sweet words! :)

Hi clownprince and his wife,

Really like your DIY and enjoy reading your T-blog!

Appreciate for your sharing!

:good:

hello chower! haha :good::good::good:

Absolutely true story about ugly sink also must wash so might as well wash a pretty sink! Some more is a gorgeous sink, mai tu liao!

hello highandlow,

PM-ed you! :)

Hi clownprince and wife,

Could you please share the contacts of your contractor, and if possible, your quotation as well? Thanks!

hello clownprince, can you share contact to your bomb shelter racks pls? =)

hello! PM-ed you guys :)

Hi Clownprince

Love reading about your renovation journey! Would you be able to share your contact for the Bombshelter racks?

Thank u in advance!!

Hi clownprince and wife!

Really love your pastel scandi home! And also the DIY painting on your wall me is super love pls!

Would you mind giving me your contractor contact and if possible your Reno quotation too?

Thanks in advance! :)

hello! :)

PM-ed you!

Hi clownprince and wife!

Really love your pastel scandi home! And also the DIY painting on your wall me is super love pls!

Would you mind giving me your contractor contact and if possible your Reno quotation too?

Thanks in advance! :)