Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clownprince

Colour Our Scandi Home =)

hello there! PM-ed you guys! :)

Hi Clownprince..hope u still active in RT. Thanks for sharing Eva ctc with me. Would like to seek your review regarding your contractor Eva. How was your experience dealing with her? Is she responsive & how was the Reno timeline progress. U may pm me. Thanks

Cheers!!

Wow Clowprince! I read your entire reno journey in one sitting and was left more and more amazed with every update! I loved so many things about your home -- the elevated living room, the book shelves, the DIY walls, the kitchen + kitchen door + breakfast bar, the bomb shelter, the WIW... I hope that it has been equally great living in such a personalized home!!!

I'm probably going to start renovations some time late next year when I collect my keys. I was wondering if you could share

1) Contracter E's contact

2) Curtain + blinds contact

3) Bombshelter rack contact

And if you don't mind, also the rough estimate of how much you spent doing up your house (so i can set my expectations accordingly with my budget T__T)

Thank you!!

Hello

Would you be able to PM me the contact for the bomb shelter racks?

Thank you

Hi Would it be possible if you share with me your Contracter E's contact and Curtain + Blinds contact? Please, thank you!

Hi could anyone here pm me contractor E's contact.
Or even all the contacts of the
1: bomb shelter
2: curtain
Thank you

hi clownprince,

​can you pm me your contractor detail and contact?
thank you very much!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow got new updates! So happy to see this.

Very creative and nice!

Merry Christmas ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

here's our DIY christmas tree! it sparkles! :)

DIY%20tree_zpsee5l0nhi.jpg

HI,

Can pm me the contacts for your contractor, curtain and bomb shelter rack? Thanks a lot!

Or anyone who have gotten the contacts can share with me? Thanks thanks!

Guest Fadzlin Jalani

SCANDI - Storeroom: Customised AND Installed!

time for our storage racks in the bomb shelter!

this is very important to me (ze wife) because the hubby happily filled up our bookshelf with ALL his books :fire: and i had to "beg" him to "rent" me a few areas for MY things LOL. really feels like the "rent a box" concept you see in shopping malls HAHA! BUT FORTUNATELY, the hubby has once again kindly given me the freedom to DO WHATEVER i want with the storeroom racks. :sport-smiley-004: and of cos, the more space, THE BETTER!

never knew storage racks can cost quite a lot too! i always had the impression that they cost less than $100 until i got the guy to come down to measure and asked around some people.

never knew the difference between bolt-less and bolted racks too (actually, i still do not quite know! oops hahaha) but now, i definitely know the difference in terms of PRICE lol. the bolt-less ones can actually go about double the price of the ones with bolts! i guess there must be a reason for the huge price difference but being cheapo, we decided to go for MAXIMISING SPACE and minimising cost. (i'm a "mini-miser" lol) and well, my in-law's storeroom shelves with bolts are still working fine, even after so long! so we decided to take a gamble!

anw, we got this contact after visiting a friend's house. we were super inspired by how they could customise the racks according to their needs! and now, i'm super happy with our SPACE-MAXIMISED bomb shelter storeroom! :D

cut the long story short, these were my requirements:

1. shelf above bombshelter entrance

2. bigger bottom shelf space for luggage/future baby pram

3. space for tall things like our ladder

this is the view from the entrance! love how there's space for the ladder and cleaning tools because they are slowly overcrowding our service yard!

bombshelter%201_zpsxwy9pqv5.jpg

bomobshelter%202_zps2f7es1oq.jpg

next, here's a closer look at the shelves on the left and right. bottom left for huge items such as luggage or baby prams in future! OR EVEN A MATTRESS WHEN THE HUBBY MAKES ME ANGRY IN FUTURE HAHA!

bombshelter%203_zpsaqorcvi9.jpg

finally, the top part. here's what you'll see if you stand in the middle of the bomb shelter and look up! there's storage on all four sides, including above the entrance. feels like a little world of its own up there haha.

bombshelter%204_zpsaoyqyzpb.jpg

bombshelter%205_zpskkdav6qf.jpg

and so, here's the process! first, i got the guy to come down to measure and he gave me a quote based on what i wanted. discussed with the hubby, then called the guy again to confirm. he then arranged for a date for the racks to be installed. on the day of installation, he took about close to 30-40 minutes (i think ours is probably longer than usual haha).

*TIP: you might want to have a clear idea of what u want before you get him to come down. i was actually quite blur… we agreed to have shelves on all 4 sides on the phone (totally forgot about the space for ladder! :jawdrop: ). it was only on the day of installation that i asked him about it. fortunately, he was able to customise according to my requirements (1. have space for ladder, 2.have space for luggage/prams) ON THE SPOT! phew!!

drop us a note if you guys want the contact :)

Hi!
Love your very informative t-blog and your house is very tastefully done!
Can you share with me your pricing and contacts for your storeroom racks please?
Thanks! :)

Hi can share your contact and quote? Thanks!

Hi!

Can you share with me your pricing and contacts for your storeroom racks please?

Hi Clownprince,

Can share your contractor's quote and contact?

Any kind soul willing to share contractor E's contact please?

Thank you in Advance

HI,

Can pm me the contacts for your contractor, curtain and bomb shelter rack? Thanks a lot!

Or anyone who have gotten the contacts can share with me? Thanks thanks!

Hi ClownPrinc3, please share the contacts for your contractor. Your Home looks amazing.

Hi Clownprice,

Can you PM your contractors details and quotation?

Thanks!

Hi owner ! Very cosy home u have! Can I have the contact of the person who do your store room rack ? :)

Hi!

Hi can share your contact and quote? Thanks!

Hi!

PM-ed you guys! :)