Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clownprince

Colour Our Scandi Home =)

Hey there, where did you get the foxy prints with frame? Looking for something similar to decorate my kids room.

hello! we got it from taobao! not sure if we have posted the link before somewhere in the blog… if not, i'm sorry! we might not be able to find the link now!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Clownprince & wife! I've been a silent reader all this while (even voted for your home in the contest!) and really really love reading your tblog :wub:  must have read it in its entirety at least 3 times already haha

Could you please send the contact for Contractor E, as well as quote or approximate cost of Reno? TIA!!

On 4/19/2015 at 0:33 AM, clownprince said:

SCANDI - Sh*tting & Cleaning, Always Necessary & Damn Important! (Part 3)

our fittings for our toilets are up! :D lovely to see how everything is slowly coming together!

Common Toilet

Left: Before reno

Right: After :)

Common%20Toilet%20After%201_zpsmmjhonff.

Left: Shower area with our lovely rain shower set from taobao! didn't want too many stainless steel holders, so went for a simple metal container for showering things

Right: Loving the mini shelf! can put books (heehee) and maybe some nice-smelling stuff muahaha!! the hubby got the bidet from taobao!

Common%20Toilet%20After%203_zpsesuombmj.

Common%20Toilet%20After%202_zpscjxlicoo.

Left: we re-used our sink given by HDB. looks simple and nice!

Right: we will probably be using the MBR toilet more, hence decided not to have a vanity cabinet here. due to a lack of vanity cabinet in this toilet, it also means we have limited storage space. so we got a mirror with some space to place some basic things if we need to :)

Common%20Toilet%20After%204_zpspoihc5ke.

ARE YOU SEEING DOUBLE? hahaha after putting everything together, here's our beloved COMMON TOILET! super love the hexagon wall tiles and the HUGE mirror. love the odd-shaped kerb (instead of the usual 'L' shape) too, i think it complements our hexagons!

Common%20Toilet%20After%205_zpsjagoacr6.

hi where can i purchase those mirrors? Thanks!

On 8/17/2015 at 11:31 AM, clownprince said:

SCANDI - Storing Clothes Also Necessary & Damn Important! (Part 3)

here are some pictures of our WIW as requested :)

Walk%20in%20Wardrobe%20in%20MBR_zps3pa96

Left side with a pull out mirror & the middle with an additional electrical plug for our hair dryer :) after staying for quite some time, everything's been great. just haven't got down to ikea to get this hanging compartment thingy so that we can have more space for folded clothes/smaller items.

WIW%20full%20pic_zpscmskwyyk.jpg

Hi we are looking to renovate our new house and thinking of doing a walk in wardrobe similar to yours! Did you hack away the wall of another bedroom to do the walk in wardrobe? Mind if you share what is the dimensions of your walk in wardrobe area?

wow i really love your home! 

haha i signed up just to ask... may i please have the contacts of your contractor, curtains and storeroom racks, and the costs too please??

Thanks so much! :)

On 25 April, 2016 at 10:20 PM, lianaalin said:

hi where can i purchase those mirrors? Thanks!

hi there! 

sorry for the late reply! we got the mirrors from ikea! not sure if they still have them though! :)

-clownprince's wife

On 15 May, 2016 at 7:47 PM, p31j1n said:

Hi we are looking to renovate our new house and thinking of doing a walk in wardrobe similar to yours! Did you hack away the wall of another bedroom to do the walk in wardrobe? Mind if you share what is the dimensions of your walk in wardrobe area?

hello there!

we did not hack off any wall.. we built a partition wall in our master bedroom. our walk in wardrobe area is ard 2.1m x 2m. hope this helps!

-clownprince's wife

On 8 February, 2016 at 9:43 PM, claypotham said:

Hi there! Could you please pm me you ID/contractor contacts please? :)

On 10 February, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Guo Xin Lawrence Loy said:

Hi, can you share the contact of contractor E?

On 6 March, 2016 at 0:40 AM, cfengnet said:

Hi do you mind sharing your contractor contact by pm and the total amount you spent on reno? Thanks

On 16 May, 2016 at 0:03 AM, simplydelish said:

wow i really love your home! 

haha i signed up just to ask... may i please have the contacts of your contractor, curtains and storeroom racks, and the costs too please??

Thanks so much! :)

hello there! PM-ed you guys!