Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
classicjn

Help ......advice Needed

Hello there,

Would like to ask what should i do (sorry no experience):

1. My toilet ceiling is turning mouldy

2. Water heater seems to be dripping with water

I am also looking to do a wardrobe door for my cabinet (used curtain to cover the cabinet previously), replace my kitchen sliding door - who should i approach? Any contractor will do?

Thank you, Bob

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Toilet turning mouldy is primarily because of lack of ventilation. I normally leave the toilet window and doors open. Water heater will spoil with time. Normally when it leaks from the casement itself, it means that the internal shell is damage (punctured) and the water is soaking thru' the insulation foam. You will need to replace it with a new unit. Wardrobe & kitchen sliding door will need a contractor but small job... will be a challenge until one of the forumers here who DIY a lot wants to give it a go.

i've never done DIY leh... it's quite scary for me!!

I rather let the contractor do it, then don't need to dirty myself haaa

when did you last change your ceiling painting and water heater? HDB then you can find HDB contractors or

okay lunch time!!

Some forumers post pics of their DIY work here. So there are some here that actually 'walk the talk'. Anyway, I believe Home-Fix also have a place (workshop) for hands-on people to use for their projects but need to attend their workshop class for familiarization of their tools/equipment (which is fair enough).