Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

Thanks Mr Singasamurai and I think this is really very good info for people out there who wants to engage Ids.

I would like to share my experience with Ids also. Few years back when I did my room flat, I engaged an ID company which was located right opposite my new flat. without any experience of working with Ids or contractor, I almost went into depression for the whole process which ridiculously took almost 4 months. First hacking was done but come to laying of tiles it was delay almost two months because reason given was the tile that I chose was out of stock. during that time, Despite we agreed on the progressive payment terms, we received numerous call from my then Id chasing us for payments. thank goodness all these have passed.

Recently we upgraded to a 5 room flat. My husband and I went and meet up with a few Ids company. Of course this time, i really reviewed and check through their profile before meeting up with them. Thanks a lot to Renotalk platform.

After a few meetings, we finally decide to engage one Id from 3D innovative Pte ltd. Our first impression we noticed beside being a professional, he listen attentively and understand what we needed. That today I guessed is part of the success that 3D innovative gave us what we wanted.

During the whole process of the renovation, we were always updated by Jayson on the progress and he deliver based on the schedule of work we agreed. Yes although there were defects but he was patient and all the defects fixed promptly. He told us that he was more upset if the end product is not deliver based on our expectations.

Therefore for this young chap, I would strongly recommend to use him. If you meet up with him ask him to show you the pictures of my house he designed. :notti:

Jayson see from 3D innovative Pte Ltd

xx@gmail.com

His contact is 9819xxxx

Guest John Wong

Hi Singasamurai

Can you PM the names/details of the IDs you have A to F.

Thank you very much!

hi singasamurai,

can share the contacts of a-f? am new here and going to renovate soonn..
can pm me or email to chy234@hotmail.com.

thanks alot