Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Singasamurai,

Thanks for the details sharing of your ID/contractor selection and renovation progress. Really benefited loads from your selfless sharing. Would like to request for the whole list of ID firms/contractor too.

MTIA!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Singasamurai,

Thank you for the comprehensive info on your ID selection. i am a new home owner and currently looking for an ID. Could you share contractor B-F?

Thanks!

Hi Singasamurai

Thank you for your very informative thread on 'Selecting Ids And Parts To A Reno Quotation" and "My Opinions on selected IDs"

I am also looking for ID to renovate my house which TOP next yr Jan.

Is it possible pm me the name & contacts from A to F?

Many Thanks!

Mabel

Hi,

I am looking for a reliable contractor for my new flat, would you mind PM me the IDs contact (from a to f). Thanks alot!

Merry Christmas!

Hi

Would like to request if you can PM me the IDs (from a to f) that you mentioned?

Many thanks in advance , appreciate your hardworking

Hi. Would you kindly send me the contacts for all the contractors in your list. Thanks

Sorry for the somewhat late reply to some as I was quite busy for the past few weeks. And I only check the forum like once every week.

In anycase, just interested to get feedback from those who did engage Diva's in the end. Can PM me if you wana to share. As I mentioned, he is not that cheap and not suitable for everyone.

Will try to answer anymore requests as they come in.

Cheers

Hi.

For those whom had the full list of contacts from Mr Singasamurai already would you kindly send to my email . Many thanks.

Iamlostneedhelp@gmail.com