Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

Can PM me the ID names too?

I did engage O.C and the ID also kept trying to temp me to sign up soon for the GST rebate.. 

I felt the quotation that came in was quite expensive and needed to compare with more quotes. 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, good afternoon, can you let me have a to f's name and contact?

Thank you. My email is lee.tim60@gmail.com

Edited by tim
wrong message

Hi, good afternoon, can you let me have (b)'s name and contact?

Thank you. My email is lee.tim60@gmail.com

Hi,

I chanced upon this forum while googling my ID firm. I have engaged Lim as our ID and we are quite pleased with his service as of today. We were deciding between him and another ID and decided on him after lots of consideration. To us, we feel that he is more flexible, open and honest. We predicted that we will have some variations after renovation starts and he gives us the feeling he is more open/receptive to this kind of variations. The other ID did not give us this kind of feeling so we decided on him.

In our initial meetings (I think we went back to him for more than 5 times to discuss) before we signed the contract with him, he was always patient and added a few 'features' in the renovation. These 'features' were never proposed by the other IDs that we visited so it added some brownie points for him haha.

Examples of these 'features' are:

1) Door kerb at the main door to prevent our vinyl flooring to get wet when Town Council do their monthly washing

2) Door kerb at both toilets to prevent water from flowing out when we wash the toilets

I don't know if these are the norms for other IDs but the few (around 5 IDs) that we visited, did not mention anything along this line.

Our renovation has started and so far it was a breeze! But....carpentry is not up yet. So...so far so good for us haha.

Edited by teowq

Hi Singasamurai, do you mind letting me know how much you've spent in total for the whole house renovation?  How big is your house?  Do you custom made most of your furniture?

Awaiting your prompt reply.  Many thanks.

Hi singasamurai, 

A very detailed review of the IDs. Very useful indeed. May I have the contact for b) & c)? Many thanks!