Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cookie

Best Hotels To Hold Wedding Banquet? Reasons Pls!

Four Seasons quite pricey if I remember. Quoted about $900++ but no free flow drinks, no beer almost no freebies whatsoever...

I got a quote from Four Seasons last year for my wedding too...their package is pretty standard, even menu also pretty chinese restaurant items....but heard food is good though....ballroom is very very nice....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hmmm my turn to share my review for these wedding banquet

1) Marina Mandarin

2) Hilltop @ Bukit Batok

3) Corad

4) Grand Hyatt

5) Quality Hotel

6) Orchard Parade Hotel (byTung Lok)

7) Orchard Hotel

stay tuned ;)

Orchard Parade Hotel (byTung Lok)

Food: Food is by Tung Lok group. The standard is there. Rated 8/10

Ambience: So so..not too amazing so didnt have a good memory on it. Rated 6/10

Service by waitress/waiter: No complain. Rated 8/10

Price per table: Checked last year, its abt $800+ net / 10pax

Overall: 7.5/10

Conrad

Food: Abalone is big. Shark fin soup is thick. Good quality. Except that noodle is quite plain. But overall the food is v good. Rated 9/10

Ambience: V nice. High ceiling ballroom. There is a long stairs to walk from level 1 to level 2 ballroom. Looks so grand. Rated 8/10

Service by waitress/waiter: ALL dishes is 100% served and placed on your table. :jawdrop: Rated 10/10

Price per table: Checked last year, its abt $1350/12pax

Everything is good, except price.. If you have the $, go for it

Overall: 9/10

ball room setup is very very nice.

food not sure.

service wise so-so. we do not feel welcomed even thou we expressed our intention to book the ballroom last time.

Hi Diva,

Yes we experience that same kind of feeling as well when we went down. They were not that warm as well maybe cos they know that they are in demand. nevertheless, we booked with them as merchant court was our first choice... i love the ball room set up as well.

Hope the food quality is ok...

Hi...

Any suggestions/recommendations for hotels/restaurants to hold wedding banquets catering for around 15 tables and budget maybe around 700 to 800? As I will be holding two separate banquets at two different countries, i think it is quite difficult for me to hit min 20 tables for certain hotels... Please give me some advice! :dunno:

Mandrian Oriental Hotel

9/10

I just had my wedding there. :)

Food: very special range. guest praises the food.. sharkfin soup is clear type and is per portion, prepared beforehand. when is served, 100% piping hot. their speciality cod fish with teriyaki sauce and deep fried mini buns with crab meat sauce. my guests leave deep impression of the food. other hotels wont be able to have smiliar food. Also had 2 special mocktail drinks serve during reception. Rated 9/10

Ambience: very nice theme setup. the hotel is very flexible on the theme setups. can mix and match flowers and themes. had a long march-in which is about 1 min. looks grand. only bad point is the shape. the ballroom is fan shaped, to go with the hotel logo. reception area is big. and wont feel very crowded. Rated 8/10

serivce: very very good. my wedding is on the 1st day of PC show. my coordinator arrange 50 valet parking lots to backup. incase my guests unable to find any parking lots. at the same time.. hotel already reserve some parking lots.. releasing some every 15 mins from 7pm onwards. had a wedding butler assigned to be time keeper and run the show. also had a personal assistant to help me carry my gowns when i am moving around. great service from them. Rated 10/10

Price: $788++ (weekday)

Everything is good except for the price and I had 2 wedding albums, they placed both separately very far apart. I worried that my guests didnt get to see both.

Hi All

Not sure if any one of u would be advise to give me some tips.

i be holding my wedding rom and customary on the same day.

As both of us dun hv some many relative we decided to keep it small.less than 100paxs.

anyone has any ideas or suggestion which hotel we can go to we can cater to our small group or any other wedding venue?

Hi All

As both of us dun hv some many relative we decided to keep it small.less than 100paxs.

anyone has any ideas or suggestion which hotel we can go to we can cater to our small group or any other wedding venue?

You can try one of the restaurants at Rochester? I know of weddings being held there.

Hi All

My Secret Garden? Raffles Town Club also does small functions I believe.

Hi...

Any suggestions/recommendations for hotels/restaurants to hold wedding banquets catering for around 15 tables and budget maybe around 700 to 800? As I will be holding two separate banquets at two different countries, i think it is quite difficult for me to hit min 20 tables for certain hotels... Please give me some advice! :dunno:

2 nice places for your capacity. Budget-wise if going for a lunch banquet, should be within range :)

Straits Room at Fullerton (Minimum 8 tables, maximum 12 tables.)

straitsdu0.jpg

Crescent Ballroom at Four Seasons (Banquet rounds 150guests max)

crescentws4.jpg