Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nicole1979

Actual Day Photography & Videography

any more recommendations for PG & VG?

for PG, so far we looked at ampm (date taken), bobman, andy loh. anyone got any experience wif them?

for VG, only shortlisted artelier x & ian (i-studio) so far leh...

Edited by cornetto

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

PGs: Gabriel Mendes, Gilbert Chua from 9Frames, Ron from Eye-deas, Eadwine from Plush, Yu Hsin from Tinydots Photography

VGs: Moomedia, Yang from Substance Films, Wedding Paparazzi, Ernest from Miror Creations.

HTHs...

A newbie question: 10 hours of service for Actual Day photography - How do you calculate these "10 hrs"?

Cos' most of the time, u would probably need the photographer(s) for the morning ceremony and the evening time.. is it a split of 5 hrs in the morning and 5 hrs in the evening? Or the 10 hrs calculation start from the moment he comes into contact with the couple in the morning?

Cos' some packages seem to suggest that additional hours are charged at X dollars, thus i would like to be clear on this part while looking at the pricings online.

Thanks!

A newbie question: 10 hours of service for Actual Day photography - How do you calculate these "10 hrs"?

Cos' most of the time, u would probably need the photographer(s) for the morning ceremony and the evening time.. is it a split of 5 hrs in the morning and 5 hrs in the evening? Or the 10 hrs calculation start from the moment he comes into contact with the couple in the morning?

Cos' some packages seem to suggest that additional hours are charged at X dollars, thus i would like to be clear on this part while looking at the pricings online.

Thanks!

Usually it's a split. Everything also can be discussed with you PG.

Try www.danielbeh.com

Think anyone looking for AD / ROM photography services can look my photographer at www.twenty7-photography.com

They're of a more journalistic style and capture the spirit of the events in a nice candid way... Best thing is their prices are resonable... Think its less than $900 for AD shoot.

May i know what the market rate now for one digital photograph?

Wat kinda photo you're talking about?

If wedding, usually i just give all to my client for them to develop on top of the prints in my package.

For corporate, it's also diff based on tender conditions.

Guest melancholic

My Brother-in-law does actual day photography. You can check out from his website, though I can say his physical portfolio is definitely more worth checking out. My wife and I were pretty impressed and felt that it was a waste that he hadn't started this biz when we got married, cos his work is definitely better than what we had for our wedding.

http://marcusleephotography.com/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ahappyday/

I'm not close to him, don't really speak to him at all. So I'm not promoting hiim just because he's my brother-in-law but cos I think his work is really good. In fact, my wife and I will be commissioning him to either paint one of my walls for my new home or paint an art piece.

Anyway, no harm contacting him as his rates are very reasonable too.

cheers!

Edited by melancholic

My Brother-in-law does actual day photography. You can check out from his website, though I can say his physical portfolio is definitely more worth checking out. My wife and I were pretty impressed and felt that it was a waste that he hadn't started this biz when we got married, cos his work is definitely better than what we had for our wedding.

http://marcusleephotography.com/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ahappyday/

I'm not close to him, don't really speak to him at all. So I'm not promoting hiim just because he's my brother-in-law but cos I think his work is really good. In fact, my wife and I will be commissioning him to either paint one of my walls for my new home or paint an art piece.

Anyway, no harm contacting him as his rates are very reasonable too.

cheers!

Really not bad, the photo montage got some standard.