Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

"an Chuang"

er... i already stay at new home after ROM...

can i an chuan on the nite b4 AD? after An chuan can i sleep on the bed? or else next day my AD i will PandaBear :yamseng:

oh ya. My dad is no longer around, as my mum said, An Chuan mus be in couple, can I & My hubby do the An Chuan?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

this is the procedures for "an chuang":

http://www.chinese-wedding-guide.com/bridal-bed.html

:D

can i an chuan on the nite b4 AD? after An chuan can i sleep on the bed? or else next day my AD i will PandaBear :dunno:

oh ya. My dad is no longer around, as my mum said, An Chuan mus be in couple, can I & My hubby do the An Chuan?

haha. probably, i can answer your questions bcos we had done the "an chuang" liao and have slept on the bed liao. :yamseng:

we asked master to select an auspicious date and time for us to "an chuang". this is very impt. :dunno: usually, "an chuang" is done before your AD. nobody is allowed to go into the bedroom except your hb and you after you have done the "an chuang". you cannot sleep on the bed after it's "an chuang" liao bcos not good for you. pls read the link i provided so that you will understand. my hb and i done the "an chuang" ourselves bcos my MIL and my dad arent around anymore so my FIL and my mum couldnt do for us. it's very easy to do the "an chuang" la. initially, i thought was tough but no la. :P

Can try check out from them.

http://sgweddingsecrets.blogspot.com/p/pay...d-shipment.html

can i an chuan on the nite b4 AD? after An chuan can i sleep on the bed? or else next day my AD i will PandaBear :(

this is the procedures for "an chuang":

http://www.chinese-wedding-guide.com/bridal-bed.html

:)

haha. probably, i can answer your questions bcos we had done the "an chuang" liao and have slept on the bed liao. :notti:

we asked master to select an auspicious date and time for us to "an chuang". this is very impt. :deal: usually, "an chuang" is done before your AD. nobody is allowed to go into the bedroom except your hb and you after you have done the "an chuang". you cannot sleep on the bed after it's "an chuang" liao bcos not good for you. pls read the link i provided so that you will understand. my hb and i done the "an chuang" ourselves bcos my MIL and my dad arent around anymore so my FIL and my mum couldnt do for us. it's very easy to do the "an chuang" la. initially, i thought was tough but no la. ;)

U mean an chuang already cannot go inside the bedroom? I though cannot sleep on the bed only? Coz it will be quite difficult, as we still need to move stuff inside the bedroom and do up the wardrobe which is like after our an chuang date.. :X