Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
desmoteoh

Anyone Bought Aircon From Bigbox At Jurong?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

did you tried to ask the sale person question.

Like warranty, delivery, etc.

Base on what I heard..

story like

Story #1

the sale person know nothing.

ask anything question , all dont know.

said need to ask supervisor.

If you said you want to speak to the supervisor, they reply.. they don't know who.. not yet employ

Story #2

ask the customer service counter about their membership.

Customer service counter reply.. don't know

basically...

simi all don't know

Conclusion that I received is

They basically are not ready to do business, staff not train or inform.

The above is base on the feedback when they just open.

Now.. don't know has improvement or not..

I didn't had a good experience when I went there last week. Staff doesn't seem to know much about their product. I would rather go somewhere which can advise me better.

Guest Liwei Chan

I did. Heres my review as of 26-May-15. Bought a system 4 at a good price. Asked for site survey but denied, only agreed until i went down personally again to ask for it. After purchase, sales mark down an installation date and time, but bound to change by operations. All along sales is our contact point, and they can tell us they cant change time when we have requested much earlier?!! Imo, bigbox is pushing sales, and relatively new running a big capacity without the capability. My suggestion is dont buy from them until they get better at it.

Lesson learnt before purchase;

Ask for site survey even it's a resale house.

Hi Li Wei,

I am Teh, representative from Air Con Department from Big Box.

Based on our understanding with salesman you have created a Whatsapp group chat with your ID and salesman after purchasing air con, that time is under KIV status, and requesting 2 trips installation(run piping & up equipment).

One day you requesting date of installation of piping and request site view. My colleague asking the date available for run piping and site view ALTHOUGH he was on vacation. Bear in mind that normally site view is only needed if your current house has potential obstacle like built in cabinet, wallpaper, cronice, L-box or false ceiling etc or special renovation needed to be pointed out when request for site view or else there is no point to site view an empty houses, discussion of pipe route on first trip will do under this circumstances. Based on our understanding your ID Jackson did not specify the reason of the site view when our staff asking for it.

Regarding time booking, we have notify that 2 weeks advance notice needed for schedule booking and 3 days advance if any changes, as start from April onwards was hot season and many people install air con so the schedule would be very tight. Based on our understanding you have change the schedule for second appointment (up equipment) few times, from 19th May change to 26th May, and from 26th May change to 27th May. We tried our best to fulfill your changing date request but somehow the date you request is fully booked. You need understand the situation that there is other job also booked by others, if not firmed installation date and keep changing date will bring problem to other customers as well as we need to ask whether they can postpone or not, is not fair to them also that's why we put 2 weeks advance notice for schedule booking.

For timing, I noticed that you have request morning time but somehow Vincent contact you to come on noon time. However, we got inform him to change back when you text the sales person. Vincent did not inform salesman about time change also.

The definition of "Much Earlier" should be 2 weeks in advance not keep changing the date when up equipment. We understand you might delay your renovation but there is other customers might taken the slot too.

By the way, can explain to us how Big Box pushing sales to you? so that we might treat it as a lesson.

Hope it claries. Thank you.

Edited by K000