Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stellawong

Painting Services

Hi guys,

Recently i just engaged a contractor whos doing painting and lighting wiring.. if you guys are keen, do email him @ simplxxxxxx@xxx.com brian

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Stella,

Thanks for the offers over here, i will engage him this week for painting over my place. else me and my hubby will have a headache of clearing a big mess over crack for 2 over years

anyway by any chance, does he do mover too? i am shifting things over to my office too. if he's good, i will recommend him to my boss for painting services too.

Edited by Jessicachan88

oh hi Jess,

i have no idea if he's doing any mover, maybe you wana check with him?? but for his painting services is definitely a worth. you will not regret it. i also got intro by this forum and some other forum having a talk bout him. so thats why i decided to engage him. but nevertheless. A DEFINITE WORTH..

Hi Phobe,

Thanks so much for the information shared, i did called him last week and discuss bout the paint and stuff... wow! and guess what, he really did below our budget just last week, and definitely will recommend to my boss this week... unbelievable.

And another good news from him, i ask if he do movers too. and he really do and with reasonable price OMG!!! my boss will be pleased :good: :good:

Edited by Jessicachan88