Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wei Ning Ling

Need Some Review And Recommendation For Ids

Gisellelee you are obvious working at the company you recommended. From one forum thread you can mention you can provide good services etc. Then here you say you recommend this company of yours that renovates ...stop your marketing over here. Everyone knows it

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear Almondtea,

It is regrettable to hear that you had such a bad experience with your renovation.

We strongly believe in customer satisfaction and aftersales service.

Your renovated home is still under our 30 months warranty scheme since you engaged us last year.

In order to rectify the defects mentioned in your post, we humbly request more information from you.

I have sent you a PM with the information we need.

This information will be kept private, confidential and used only for the purpose of fulfilling the warranty works.

Best Regards,

Whelan

Urban Habitat

Dear Almondtea,

Just to do a quick follow up.

We have not received any information as of today.

Hopefully, you can get back to us soon so that we can resolve the issue for you.

Thank you

Whelan

Urban Habitat

mayb u can try the id that i engage. bernard from spaceart id 82833114. in my opinion as compare to the id that my colleague engage, i feel he is very reliable and pricing wise is reasonable, no hidden cost is what i like bout him as my colleague kept forking out more money on top of her quotation to the id she chose.

Hi,

how about The Interior Lad? Any review or recommendation? Went to the website saw comment is all good. but sometimes it doesn't turn out to be that case.

And for Dots and Tots - Catherine any review?

As i had 2 young kids at home. its very difficult to go down the shop to have meet up with the ID, somemore most of the ID location is not that accessible via MRT. all at Ubi areas.

Hi All,

Want to share my personal experience with urban habitat. Had engaged them last year and it was a pain process. No doubt, they have excellent concept selling skills.

Sales person is late for 45mins to 1 hours for 80% of the meetings. Workmanship is so good that my sink leak after 3 days of hand over and some shelving can have 30% of the wood peel off and knocks measuring 2cm by 0.5cm.

Just sharing my bad experience, if you already have engaged them please have every communication in black and white.

Dear Almondtea,

It is regrettable to hear that you had such a bad experience with your renovation.

We strongly believe in customer satisfaction and aftersales service.

Your renovated home is still under our 30 months warranty scheme since you engaged us last year.

In order to rectify the defects mentioned in your post, we humbly request more information from you.

I have sent you a PM with the information we need.

This information will be kept private, confidential and used only for the purpose of fulfilling the warranty works.

Best Regards,

Whelan

Urban Habitat

Hi All,

Want to share my personal experience with urban habitat. Had engaged them last year and it was a pain process. No doubt, they have excellent concept selling skills.

Sales person is late for 45mins to 1 hours for 80% of the meetings. Workmanship is so good that my sink leak after 3 days of hand over and some shelving can have 30% of the wood peel off and knocks measuring 2cm by 0.5cm.

Just sharing my bad experience, if you already have engaged them please have every communication in black and white.

Hi almondtea,

i was looking for an ID who can actually meet my requirement for design. Pm me your recommendation :D

Thank you

Guest Wei Ning Ling

Jamesoh, you keep promoting that ID in 90% of your post. It's hard to believe that you are not a false advertiser.

Guest Wei Ning Ling

My review of some of the IDs I met up

Design4space - was good during the initial discussion. Id walked through the process with me on selection of material and design ideas. Have been waiting for their quotation for 2 months. Dropped

MA concept - friendly ID but proposed ideas probably suited for people who are reserved in using newer design ideas. Dropped

Rezt n relax - we supply ideas and id just give their sky high quotation

Storyofus - so so design ideas

Guest Wei Ning Ling

Need review and recommendation for some IDs.

Met up with some IDs which was recommended by fellow forummers and false advertizers and i appreciate if someone could give me a review of the following IDs,

Design4Space, Herlin

Urban Habitat, Emily Goh

DotsnTots, Javerson

Storyofus, William

MA Concept and Desogn, Frandi

Rezt n relax, xavier

Sky Creation, Allen

Edited by Wei Ning Ling