Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
benetay

21K Theme-Less 3 Room Bto

Hi, I have in mind frosted tempered glass door for both the common bathroom and master bathroom, too, however, my partner is concerned about the silhouette/ shadow effect (more so in the common one) and some guests may not be comfortable with it.

Care to share your experience with it? How obvious is it?

Thanks in advance :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If toilet bright, room dark = very obvious the shape.

Our shower is furthest away from main door so can't see anything.

We only do for mbr. Did not do for common toilet.

• Like 1

If toilet bright, room dark = very obvious the shape.

Our shower is furthest away from main door so can't see anything.

We only do for mbr. Did not do for common toilet.

Oh okay, thanks!

Is it part of your ID package? Or did you source for a glassmaker? If the latter, possible to share contacts?

Hi benetay! What a cheery kitchen u have! I like the striking orange stripes which add taste to ur white glossy cabinets! And well done on creating a removable plank above ur drainage hole in case of flood! We did the same for our cabinets too! Wanted to do concrete initially buy it's too costly! Solved the in-case-of-flooding issue by asking our contractor to create this removable plank too! :P

Kitchen 80% done.

More Kitchen pictures. End of cabinet near washing machine area, encased pipes where more shelves for storage purposes. Now we have a lot of storage.

IMG_3458.jpg

opposite laundry area where the fridge will be placed.

IMG_3459.jpg

Square drainage hole that can be open in case of flood to protect the cabinet. (More economical option). Kraus Sink is well proven for no issues.

IMG_3460.jpg

Fisher and Paykel Hood, hidden. 3 fans. Air movement 800 m3/hr, 60 db on sound.

IMG_3462.jpg

Pull out drawer for storage, no more taking 10 things out just to get that item.

IMG_3483.jpg

Two small 'ledge' located at the back of the wall is where the LED lights will be run to give a 'cove' lighting for the top carpentry.

IMG_3461.jpg

Contact and PM send to 4 members! Check your PM and Email.

I prefer those who are asking for contact leave their Email in the PM.

Cheers!

Hi Benetay, your carpentry work looks really good.

Went to see a carpenter's workmanship over the weekend and realised that the white cabinet doors has a line between the laminate and the abs trimming which is kind of obvious, just wondering if yours has that too. I thought most of the white cabinet doors are all smoothen out but the carpenter claimied that only acrylic doors doesn't have the lines.. wonder if that is true?

Would appreciate if you could share your carpenter or Id. Thanks!

hi Benetay

Love your kitchen, so bright :)

Just wondering, have you bought anything from Amazon lately? I bought a few stuff last time, using the free shipping, but I can't seem to find the free shipping anymore. Have tried to put the same items I bought before, but the free global shipping didn't appear. Any idea?