Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
benetay

21K Theme-Less 3 Room Bto

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi may I know where and how much you bought the pull out storage metal rack and please share with me your ID contact pm me or email me tarzanboy66@singnet.com.sg thank.

Edited by tarzanboy

Hi benetay,

Your MBR design is what I have in mind too! Could u share with me the DIMENSIONS for the MBR and the quotation breakdown for MBR? My email is tan_ming_hao@hotmail.com Many thanks!

This is going to be difficult to provide the dimension... we just let the ID decide after we work through what we wanted. The cabinet is about 8 ft long and 4 ft on the shorter end.

total carpentry is 3k.

i have forward you ID contact.

Yes that is one of the pointers taken down to be rectified. It's an easy fix actually, ID have taken down 22 points to rectify in the next job. We are doing an additional project so we can do it all one shot.

Cheers.

benetay, Can you send me your ID contacts? and the quotation breakdown for kitchen. Thank you so much

email: huimin.1003@gmail.com

Edited by ZixinTang

Hi how did u manage to get your bed past the 75 cm walkway? Or was it a case that u moved in the bed first before installing the wardrobe?

I'm having the same layout and my contractor recommended to leave a 90cm to 100 cm walkway.

Guest Adriane Tan

hi benetay,

i see u bought many items from amazon..What are the brands that are cheaper in amazon ? you did mention that amazon free shipping is even cheaper than in Taobao... Can you list down a list of the brands ?

Hi how did u manage to get your bed past the 75 cm walkway? Or was it a case that u moved in the bed first before installing the wardrobe?

I'm having the same layout and my contractor recommended to leave a 90cm to 100 cm walkway.

Yes ID/Contractor will recommend 90cm minimum walking space, as we have experience to utilize less than 90cm walkway space, i think there is no need for us to 'waste' the space. For 6 years our current walkway space to the cabinet is less than 90cm, we can survive with that. Yes Bed went in first before building the cabinet.

hi benetay,

i see u bought many items from amazon..What are the brands that are cheaper in amazon ? you did mention that amazon free shipping is even cheaper than in Taobao... Can you list down a list of the brands ?

That is a lot of brands, but generally:

• Oxo
  • Simplehuman
  • Kraus
  • Le cruset
  • Lodge
  • Crusineart
  • Kohler
  • Kitchenaid

cheers!