Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
benetay

21K Theme-Less 3 Room Bto

Common toilet

IMG_4349.jpg

looks better now with the new tiles and sink.

MBR:

IMG_4347.jpg

So for those who asked, yes the kettle is possible to be use on induction.

IMG_4362.jpg

Will take more pictures when i'm back, outstation.

Cheers!

Edited by benetay

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

benetay, it was stated in the quotation which he sent to us stating he will give us the 3D computer perspective drawings. if he can't do it, he shouldn't have stated it there. don't you think so? anyways, he finally sent someone to seal up the holes in the toilet on Saturday.

I can really say the materials he supplied is really good, but the planning and everything.. really down the drain..

the person who covered my toilet holes in the end really not the plumber.. is the electrician.. fainted..

Glad that it is done for you, i do have some experiences which i think any of us will encounter hence we have to manage expectations. If we can do it ourselves it is much faster, like for example one of the guys had cement mixture in the toilet bowl and it stuck.

I could call the contractor up and ask him come over because it is his fault that they did it. However, when i think about it, it would take 3-4 dollars to get a metal scrapper, a glove and 2 minutes to fix the problem, so in the end i will do it myself.

if you have time to slowly do up the house, then yes, this contractor would fit your needs, but if you want instant 6 weeks perfect without any issues, difficult i would esp. if first time owners, because we may not know what we want and keep changing our mind about it.

Some of his contractors are multi skilled so they can do quite a bit if the issue isn't specialize.

I have stop providing this ID contact to forumers until after CNY because of some forumers feedback about delay. Still many PM me asking about contact.

Cheers!

IMG_4429_1.jpg

Very good and comfy bath mat. It is machine washable and machine dryer verified.

IMG_4430.jpg

IMG_4432.jpg

wife's fav cuckoo clock handmade from Japan

IMG_4431.jpg

lodge grill - The smell and taste is amazing! just salt and pepper......

IMG_4438.jpg

terrible plating but the food is amazing!

IMG_4436.jpg

Cast Iron needs to be season very well before use.

Benetay ! Was surprise to read that you torn down the entire 2 toilets for a redo. What caused just a drastic decision ? Your home turned out really beautiful even when totally live in

Edited by Luxexplorer

I also have a Lodge grill. I think the steak looks and taste so much better than using Amy other modern appliance.

Thanks for the recommendation! Fiance is a steak fanatic, so this is really helpful to know :)

I also have a Lodge grill. I think the steak looks and taste so much better than using Amy other modern appliance.

That is interesting! i think it has to do with the very even spread of heat on the pan and the material cast iron is really different from those normal Stainless Steel pans. However, i'm also using SS but never tried doing steak with a SS, not sure how it will turn out to be. I would say the taste might be some what different.

The downside is it is **** heavy!! For a lady i think it is really difficult need to use both hands.

Benetay ! Was surprise to read that you torn down the entire 2 toilets for a rwdo. What caused just a drastic decision ? Your home turned out really beautiful even when totally live in

It's me that made that decision, i have toilet fetish, maybe that is why. :jammin:

I enjoy my bath although short, i think we spend our most personal moments in the toilet and i want to enjoy the experience of it. Additionally, when reselling, the first thing that turns people off most are the toilets. Hence, if i'm going to spend time i might as well enjoy it.

The first thing when i enter a hotel room is to see is the space, then the bed and the next thing that irks me off is a bad toilet. I can live with it, but it would be much better if the toilet is well thought through.

Maybe that is why i'm more particular in toilet and kitchen.

Cheers!

which is absolutely the truth. I also believe that the toilet is very important to calm down and enjoy some quiet moments to ourselves after a hectic day. Unfortunately I have limitations in this small resale flat so have to make do. Now I cant dance in there because the space only enough to shuffle around.. LOL

I also feel that a piece of juicy meat done on a cast iron grill pan taste better than a regular SS. MAybe its the char grill lines which makes us feel that way but i reallt feel that is it retains flavours and more jus

That is interesting! i think it has to do with the very even spread of heat on the pan and the material cast iron is really different from those normal Stainless Steel pans. However, i'm also using SS but never tried doing steak with a SS, not sure how it will turn out to be. I would say the taste might be some what different.

The downside is it is **** heavy!! For a lady i think it is really difficult need to use both hands.

It's me that made that decision, i have toilet fetish, maybe that is why. :jammin:

I enjoy my bath although short, i think we spend our most personal moments in the toilet and i want to enjoy the experience of it. Additionally, when reselling, the first thing that turns people off most are the toilets. Hence, if i'm going to spend time i might as well enjoy it.

The first thing when i enter a hotel room is to see is the space, then the bed and the next thing that irks me off is a bad toilet. I can live with it, but it would be much better if the toilet is well thought through.

Maybe that is why i'm more particular in toilet and kitchen.

Cheers!

Edited by Luxexplorer

On 09/05/2015 at 1:25 PM, benetay said:

MBR bathroom update:

Only 50% done, but here is the vanity with the well-known Kraus sink and tap combo. Cold and Hot water possible.

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

drip test

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg

Still got quite a bit to do before it is done, overlaying of some areas of the toilet tiles, and lighting to be done as well. Removing the egg crate and change to polymer

Remaining to do list:

• Blind, curtains
  • Lighting for MBR and MBR toilet, Kitchen.
  • MBR tiles overlay
  • minor installation of clock, door bell, etc.

Cheers!

hello Benetay,

Can i check if you had any problems with installing the kraus faucet? my plumber said that my waterfall faucet flexible hose for the hot & cold water below the sink cannot fit cos the size is different from local. i bought the irruption blue kraus sink and waterfall tap combo.. haiz... stressed....

Hi Benetay,

Nice reading your blog.

Can share with me ur ID contact too? Thanks in advance.

Please send to sulingpeh@gmail.com