Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gdo07

Hong Kong

Hi

Other than all these hotels, are there any further recommendations? Thot more choice the merrier. Thz.

Kimberley

Imperial

Nathan

Royal Plaza - 5* quite ex

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Kowloon is good. Location is very convenient. Just 2 mins walk to MTR. But, I tink room is pretty small. Dun even ve dressing table in room. But, tink HK Htl are almost all so small der, unless, u pay more.

Miramar is also good. But, tat time I got free upgrade to their bigger room, so unable to compare with Kowloon.

Hi

Other than all these hotels, are there any further recommendations? Thot more choice the merrier. Thz.

How about Royal Pacific Hotel? is it good?

Kowloon is good. Location is very convenient. Just 2 mins walk to MTR. But, I tink room is pretty small. Dun even ve dressing table in room. But, tink HK Htl are almost all so small der, unless, u pay more.

Miramar is also good. But, tat time I got free upgrade to their bigger room, so unable to compare with Kowloon.

Hear that Miramar hotel is not bad but quite ex lah!

Can forget about disneyland Hong Kong unless you have children.

Thanks for the advise. That's what my friends told me as well.

er.. HK disney is a total disapointment.. our AMK is bigger! *trust me*

everyone says.. when u enter HK Disney.. you'd hv thought the place is the Shengzhen 小人国 ... :sport-smiley-004:

Any suggest on good tourist attraction...die die must go places in Hong Kong

think for me is:

1. the peak - go to the central area to take the top-less bus to the tram station. take the tram up all the way, walk out of the shopping centre. there's a glass house across the road that offers good view while dining or having a drink. there's a road that leads up to a pavilion where there's a stone table pointing out the surrounding outlying islands

2. temple street - there's a mei du teahouse which is supposed to be really authentic. didn't have a chance to go yet. but remember to go at night for the night market, really interesting stuff. find that women's street (tung choi st) overrated liao.

3. take the star ferry across victoria harbour

4. go to one of the outlying islands to experience a more relaxed HK

4. go to one of the outlying islands to experience a more relaxed HK

yes yes.. go to the 南丫岛 see real old style fishing village,or 大屿山 eat seafood and desserts :dancingqueen:

if u really gg to 南丫岛.. remember to find their famous 虾米XO酱 ... cos this is the top priority buy everytime we gg back HK.. n sure to stock up a few bottle.. tis ting create amazing dishes nicer than u can eat in restaurants.. haha.. or may b i jus love it too much.. hahahahaa.. anyway.. this ting only selling in 南丫岛.. is really really special 土产 :(

yes yes.. go to the 南丫岛 see real old style fishing village,or 大屿山 eat seafood and desserts :notti:

if u really gg to 南丫岛.. remember to find their famous 虾米XO酱 ... cos this is the top priority buy everytime we gg back HK.. n sure to stock up a few bottle.. tis ting create amazing dishes nicer than u can eat in restaurants.. haha.. or may b i jus love it too much.. hahahahaa.. anyway.. this ting only selling in 南丫岛.. is really really special 土产 :notti:

used to love the food in 漢寳. a pity it gone bust...haiz.