Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Farisj07,

we were recommended through word of mouth. I will PM you their contact tonight. :)

DeadEnd: Hi! Wow! thanks!! Will ask J about it today. It was actually told to me by his assistant R and we were taken aback because i clearly asked the people at Tampoi before purchasing my fan if it is suitable for HDB flats and they said Yes. May i know how balancing is done? Also we noticed that when it's on high speed, it tilts more to the left and indeed it's very worrying. Did it happen to yours?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Farisj07,

we were recommended through word of mouth. I will PM you their contact tonight. :)

DeadEnd: Hi! Wow! thanks!! Will ask J about it today. It was actually told to me by his assistant R and we were taken aback because i clearly asked the people at Tampoi before purchasing my fan if it is suitable for HDB flats and they said Yes. May i know how balancing is done? Also we noticed that when it's on high speed, it tilts more to the left and indeed it's very worrying. Did it happen to yours?

hello Zees!

sigh, we are experiencing wobbly fan too! got our Elmark fan from Tampoi too. ): already tried to get our electrician to help but seems like nothing could be done. he tried tightening the top part, but that led to a noisy fan! according to our electrician, it's due to friction against the ceiling that caused the sound. so now, we have gotten rid of the sound but it's wobbly :/// let me know how yours go! )):

-clownprince's wife

When you purchase the fan, it comes with a plastic clip and a metal piece with double side tape. You just need to fix the plastic clip on the middle section of the blades and turn on for testing. Try on different blades and different sections and adjust accordingly to fix the wobbliness, will require some patience for trial and error. Once you got the correct position, paste the metal piece on top of the blade.

I fix that for 4 of my ceiling fans...all fans from taobao or tampoi also. :good:

Hi Clownprince's wife! Thanks, my FIL installed our fan for us and he says you made it very tight. Will try DeadEnd's suggestion. Let me know how yours goes. Good Luck!

Hi DeadEnd! that's very comforting to know that you tampoi and TB fans works for you. Will try your method. Fingers crossed, i hope it works.

OceanEleven, Yes i am sure Aesthetically it will look really nice. Cost is a factor but what hinders me the most is cleaning it. I saw dirt trapped in my current brick wall and cleaning is a pain. haha.

OceanEleven, Yes i am sure Aesthetically it will look really nice. Cost is a factor but what hinders me the most is cleaning it. I saw dirt trapped in my current brick wall and cleaning is a pain. haha.

I am sure it traps dust but the cleaning is easy and not frequent. All you need is a vacuum cleaner with a brush head.

So far after 10 months, still no need for any cleaning though.

20140705_184713.jpg

Hello, how the quality of the dining table u bought from taobao? Do u rmb how much u paid in total including shipping?

And also can i hv the link for the dining chair?

TIA

Very nice and thank you for the tip :)

I am sure it traps dust but the cleaning is easy and not frequent. All you need is a vacuum cleaner with a brush head.

So far after 10 months, still no need for any cleaning though.

20140705_184713.jpg

Hi Zees, thks for the reply. So the dining table, bench and 2 chair u got for abt $400+ but excluding the delivery of $200. Am i right?

And also can i check what dimension did you get for the table and bench?

Edited by lyntan22

Hi lyntan22,

Yes that's correct.

I don't remember the exact dimensions but my table is 1.6m and bench 1.4m