Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Syafia Diyana

Classic European & American Mixed Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I didn't get the chance to check the price as the do not have any corner sofa that I want. But checked the price of the dining chair there similar to mine, it's very affordable. Not on high range. But quality seems very good. You'd be spoilt for choices there as they have 3 floors. :)

Knew it Syafia!! Knew you would like it as much as I do! Glad to be of some help! I thought I have died too and went to heaven too :dribble:

Yeap. The service needs some redressing I feel. Some unpleasant events happened but because the furnitures were SO gorgeous and affordable, I closed one both eyes.

For those going for the first time, my advice, self-service yourself hahaha. My TIP: If you need to know the price, look for the sticker pasted somewhere on the item.

A= $100

B=$200

C=$300

D= $400 and the list goes on.

So for eg, if the sticker on a sofa shows A299, it's simply means $1299!!! Just wondering whyyyy on earth they could not just print the exact price out! Because, when it gets to G, I had to manually count with my fingers LOL!

Maybe next time I should come in a swanky luxurious car.. maybe i'll be treated differently. OOPPS! :wacko:

Wow, very nice European deisgn. Your sticking to the theme real well. :)

Totally liking your ideas and can't wait to see your reno happen too in July.

I'm doing an English Country Living room and a Victorian MBR. Haha.. Hopefully things will go out well and I'm able to do a Reno T-blog in July too.

Cheers!

Knew it Syafia!! Knew you would like it as much as I do! Glad to be of some help! I thought I have died too and went to heaven too :dribble:

Yeap. The service needs some redressing I feel. Some unpleasant events happened but because the furnitures were SO gorgeous and affordable, I closed one both eyes.

For those going for the first time, my advice, self-service yourself hahaha. My TIP: If you need to know the price, look for the sticker pasted somewhere on the item.

A= $100

B=$200

C=$300

D= $400 and the list goes on.

So for eg, if the sticker on a sofa shows A299, it's simply means $1299!!! Just wondering whyyyy on earth they could not just print the exact price out! Because, when it gets to G, I had to manually count with my fingers LOL!

Maybe next time I should come in a swanky luxurious car.. maybe i'll be treated differently. OOPPS! :wacko:

Lol.. Perhaps need to rent a car just to be treated right... :fire:

Well, I was trying to figure out on the prices.. Thanks for the tips. Will definitely do that on my next visit.. :D

Thank you for the nice compliments on the design. I am keeping my fingers crossed that all will go according to plan. And I can't wait myself to get started in July. The wait is killing me. Lol...

On another note, I shall share on my master bedroom design ideas. For now, I have only purchased a super comfy King size Sealy mattress that me and hubby have been eyeing on for a while. Since the price dropped so much during CNY, we decided to proceed and paid the deposit. :notti: So to compliment the super tiny bedroom, we are still surveying for a storage divan. Still sourcing for the right price. So no firmness on this one.

As for the wardrobe, we are going for a solid wood L-shaped white wardrobe to maximize the tiny space that we have.

hillcrest-built-in-cupboards.jpg

Right next to the end of wardrobe, i will have a full height built in cushion headboard with white wood frame trimming around it

2-bedroom-classic-style-jaxpc.jpg

I will be having the creamish tufted cushion instead of the diamond cut cushion but still retaining the white wooden frame

P4060849.jpg

I am still looking for the right design and right price for my dressing vanity / study table (i have an i mac and that's the only place I can store it) and a bedside table. Looking into these mirrored ones to enhance the tiny space and giving it a punch of glamorous look. Lol...

990f522848ab532eee5e95bafcfab6dc.jpg

traditional-nightstands-and-bedside-tabl

We also got the sealy bed. Very good. This is our 2nd sealy bed. We took the average range. The top range ones are way too expensive. 20k.

• Like 1

We also got the sealy bed. Very good. This is our 2nd sealy bed. We took the average range. The top range ones are way too expensive. 20k.

We went for average too. Can't afford those crazy high end ones either. We're not rich either... :(

Wow didn't know Taylor B so atas, probably visit them when we less busy but thanks for letting us know.

Apparently they are. Price wise not. Only staffs are very ATAS! When I was there earlier, there were 3 other people there and they were Ang Moh's. Very double standard. They didn't entertain me but well services the Ang Moh's. But then again, I I'll still make a second trip as stuffs are nice and still on affordable range.

Sealy service is too notch, I did a review on them. Worth every penny.

Glad to hear that. But 1st hand experience when we did our deposit, sale staff very relax and not pushy. Unlike other brands. Coz we went to expo for the purchase. Now can't wait to sleep on it. Lol. ;)

Edited by Syafia Diyana

I like to disturb atas staff. Good to know so I can be mentally prepared.

For sealy we went to expo but purchase at their flagship store because full range. Got freebies thrown in, and discount etc. very pleasing experience.

My friends sister also purchased sealy for their 14mil home which is like **** grand.