Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Syafia Diyana

Classic European & American Mixed Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So far, not much furniture in yet.. Buying things slowly as I won't be moving in till after CNY...

My dad gave me 2 pieces of old furniture... An old coffee table and an old dining table...

Both are still in great condition just that the furnishing is bad as well, both are really old... At least 15 years old but surprisingly still very very sturdy. So what I did was to sand the coffee table and spray paint the table to matt black from the traditional wood brown and now I have a brand new table costing me 2 cans of spray paint... :jammin: Well of course no carpets yet. It will pop better when I have my light color carpet in to contrast with the table and floor... I also bought the amazingly gorgeous arm chair with foot rest at an amazing deal from carousel. 2nd hand yet showroom condition... Saves me tons of money and made my living room not so empty... :notti:

FullSizeRender%202_4.jpg

My dad's old breakfast table (Well, his old kitchen was huge), is made of rattan, hence, I can't sand it but Since the original color is black, i just spray paint it to gloss black and my new dining table is here... :notti: I have yet to have my dining chairs delivered so looking forward for all to be put together... With carpet underneath of course...

FullSizeRender%2010_1.jpg

I have just realized that I din't upload the finish picture of my vanity... Haha... Pardon me of being very forgetful... Hence here it is. The completed master bathroom:

903fc961-44a3-4c65-8e07-f771a318b720.jpg

07de2e51-7090-451c-9597-1058e310d42a.jpg

More pictures soon... Stay tune...

With reference to the post on 9 June 2015, on behalf of the iQuartz management team, we would like to address that the item mentioned by Syafia Diyana has not been discontinued.

Hi Syafia, the information that you received from your contractor is inaccurate. iQuartz always has stocks for our colours and Bianco Ariston is definitely not discontinued. Our colours and design are the most fashionable and durable. The contractor is not being truthful to you.

iQuartz has the most customers in Singapore for a reason. At iQuartz we are proud and passionate about our work. Our works are seen on our website on our Project Live Updates. Our reviews and ratings are also listed on our website. You can check it out yourself on www.iquartz.com.

We hope these reiterate our status as your preferred choice for iQuartz.

With reference to the post on 9 June 2015, on behalf of the iQuartz management team, we would like to address that the item mentioned by Syafia Diyana has not been discontinued.

Hi Syafia, the information that you received from your contractor is inaccurate. iQuartz always has stocks for our colours and Bianco Ariston is definitely not discontinued. Our colours and design are the most fashionable and durable. The contractor is not being truthful to you.

iQuartz has the most customers in Singapore for a reason. At iQuartz we are proud and passionate about our work. Our works are seen on our website on our Project Live Updates. Our reviews and ratings are also listed on our website. You can check it out yourself on www.iquartz.com.

We hope these reiterate our status as your preferred choice for iQuartz.

Thank you for the clarification. Cheers.

Hi Syafiaa,

I've been following your thread on this wonderful journey of yours. Looks like it's finally paying off after that long run. What i'm amazed is that the idea and design realisation is a far cry from the usual scandinavian. It lends an air of renaissance with that moulding and panelling u have going on in the living room. And that choice of soft pastel grey defining that upper portion of your living room is simply delicious! In all, i can't wait till u've full furnished the entire apartment. I bet a hint of soft pinks and white peonies would very much accent the whole place nicely. Great Job :)