Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Syafia Diyana

Classic European & American Mixed Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Syafiaa,

I've been following your thread on this wonderful journey of yours. Looks like it's finally paying off after that long run. What i'm amazed is that the idea and design realisation is a far cry from the usual scandinavian. It lends an air of renaissance with that moulding and panelling u have going on in the living room. And that choice of soft pastel grey defining that upper portion of your living room is simply delicious! In all, i can't wait till u've full furnished the entire apartment. I bet a hint of soft pinks and white peonies would very much accent the whole place nicely. Great Job :)

Hi Wild Ginger,

Thank you for the kind compliments. I am still slowly in the midst of putting up the living / dining room. Well, not in a rush to buy all for the house as I am only moving in next year. I also need to find the exact right deco to tie them all together. So finding gems will take me a while. :) Flowers are definitely in my list and peonies are definitely in the top list for flowers. ;) Will definitely post in the completed look when I am done.

Stay tune...

HELLO FELLOW RENOTALK USERS!

STAND A CHANCE to win $100 CASH VOUCHER by participating in RENOTALK'S PEOPLE CHOICE AWARD!

All you need to do is sign in & vote for ONE of your favorite renovation design! ONE lucky winner will be chosen from the MOST popular project!

Valid from 2nd November 2015 - 15th November 2015.

Guest Sam Cheng Wei

My living room is coming together slowly... In love with my 3 seater chesterfield... Another gem found... Many more pieces to purchase to complete the look... Slowly but surely... :sport-smiley-018:

7cd4b077-7a89-4987-b2b2-8a61a91c1839.jpg

hi Syafia,

May I know where do you get your chesterfield? So nice! Is it leather or PU? Do you mind sharing the price?

Thanks.

hi Syafia,

May I know where do you get your chesterfield? So nice! Is it leather or PU? Do you mind sharing the price?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for the compliment on the chesterfield.

Believe it or not I actually got this from carousel. It's made of suede which is super comfy for $200. Excellent condition though it's 2nd hand and just a little dirty but manage to clean it and it looks as good as new. Best deal I have ever made... :jammin:

But you can always get it for brand new from furniture shops but of course it will cost anywhere between $1900 - $4000. Furniture mall at Toh guan have this for bout $2k+.

Hi Syafia,

Your home is beautiful! What a homey, cozy place for the children to grow up :) I am also wanting to stray from the industrial/scandinavian styles that are so popular. Would you mind sharing your ID details please? Thanks.

Hi Syafia,
Your home is beautiful! What a homey, cozy place for the children to grow up :) I am also wanting to stray from the industrial/scandinavian styles that are so popular. Would you mind sharing your ID details please? Thanks.

HI,

Thank you for the nice compliments. Everyone have their own liking's and taste and I personally just love this. I dropped you a PM. Do check. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi

I refer to your post #174, mind sharing what are the tiles used?

HI,

I used a ceramic tile from Hafary. The stone like tiles are also from Hafary. You may check their website or proceed to their showroom to view the tiles... :) They are very nice in person.

Edited by Syafia Diyana