Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nana Chan

Wc, Basin, Sink And Tap

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

u can check out universal union.

went there twice, but services on 2nd visit was tad disappointing. maybe there were too many ppl.... so we got it from a smaller shop, and the sales folk was more attentive to us since we were the only ppl there that weekday afternoon ... ; )

i got most of my bathroom and kitchen stuffs from inter bathroom and kitchen gallery @ macpherson, it has a smaller selection in the shop but more choices are available from the catalog. will be good for those who can decide without seeing the real thing. prices i would say are competitive too.

somethings are cheaper some are a little pricey but its within our budget so we tot just settle it once and for all, don't have time to source here and there as long the prices don't differ too much.

Edited by evets

Hi,

where is the best place to shop for WC, Toilet Accessories, Wash Basin, Kitchen Sink (Stainless Steel) and Taps?

We did some price comparisons with the various popular shops and eventually got our stuffs from Heritage Bathroom Gallery:

718 Geylang Road, Singapore 389603
6846 0148
Look for Sharrine, she is more approachable and is able to make practical product recommendations.

We did some price comparisons with the various popular shops and eventually got our stuffs from Heritage Bathroom Gallery:

718 Geylang Road, Singapore 389603
6846 0148
Look for Sharrine, she is more approachable and is able to make practical product recommendations.

u can check out universal union.

went there twice, but services on 2nd visit was tad disappointing. maybe there were too many ppl.... so we got it from a smaller shop, and the sales folk was more attentive to us since we were the only ppl there that weekday afternoon ... ; )

i got most of my bathroom and kitchen stuffs from inter bathroom and kitchen gallery @ macpherson, it has a smaller selection in the shop but more choices are available from the catalog. will be good for those who can decide without seeing the real thing. prices i would say are competitive too.

somethings are cheaper some are a little pricey but its within our budget so we tot just settle it once and for all, don't have time to source here and there as long the prices don't differ too much.

There are quite a number of places in Singapore like trade hub balestier, there is also many discussion on this topic. You might want to search individually like kitchen sink and it will appear or I have them already hyperlinked here:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/70245-21k-theme-less-3-room-bto/

Thank you so much all~ Will check them out soonest as my reno just started, need to get them soon.. Thanks again~ :thumbs up:

These days, a Google search will give you many results from where you can buy taps, kitchen sink, basin etc. Sydney-based firm Taps and More is one of the best place to get high-quality bath spouts, bathroom accessories, filtered water system, heated towel rails, mixer taps, age care taps, shower and rails, etc.

Edited by liamjones