Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
intonewlife

Defects Found On My Floor

During the renovation process, carpenters damage my flooring causing chips on the floor as they didnt lay protective sheets while working.

I highlighted to my id abt it and quickly he sent e marble polish contractor to rectify it. However, the marble.contractor missed out 3-4 chips. She.only filled.up those.chips with special cement that I highlighted.

The problem now is should I highlight.to e id.again that 3-4.chips were.missed out and should send the contractor to rectify it?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Take picture and highlight. It is the contractor stubbornness not to lay the protective sheets. To me it is okay if they don't lay but the cost will go to the ID and eventually if charged to us by other means, long run they will lose out customers.

Edited by benetay

Yes id has rectified it by sending marble contractor to rectify it.

I made my complain to him 1 day about overall renovation process. He sided the contractor that they did lay the protective sheet but when the area needed to do carpentry work, e protective sheet was removed. He added scratches are part n parcel of the renovation. Some owners understand this n forget it.

I was 'r u sure that owner forget abt thoses scratches'

Really tired of listening to his old grandma story

Some owners are less picky and more 'chin chye' so it depends. For me if it is an eyesore i will not hesitate to tell my ID. If it doesn't bother me in future, i think leave it as it is. There is no perfect house.