Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ongal

Our Simple & Functional 4 Room Bto.

Pls PM me if you have qns as I don't check t blog often.

Tried to PM you but i think your inbox is full.

do you mind sharing how much alan charged you for the iquartz top per foot run? and also which design/model you ended up getting? is it i series or u series or?
thanks so much :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Michael,

I manage air con, painting & installation of doors, storage heaters myself.

The rest are taken care by my contractor.

Hi Ongal,
Would you recommend your painters? Can you share the works done by your painter & quotation so that I can have a rough idea? Please also PM me for their contacts as your inbox is full. Thanks!
Regards, Weiyan

Tried to PM you but i think your inbox is full.

do you mind sharing how much alan charged you for the iquartz top per foot run? and also which design/model you ended up getting? is it i series or u series or?
thanks so much :)

I think we selected the totally white type. iQuartz. I can't remember the actual cost. It is between $2200 to $3000

I think total length is about 14 to 15 feet. iPure White.

This is the portfolio:

wpid-wp-14267374192221.jpg

wpid-wp-14267374321771.jpg

wpid-wp-14267374442191.jpg

wpid-wp-14267374581851.jpg

Edited by ongal

Hi Ongal,
Would you recommend your painters? Can you share the works done by your painter & quotation so that I can have a rough idea? Please also PM me for their contacts as your inbox is full. Thanks!
Regards, Weiyan

It was hard work by our painters as we painted our skirting white. Originally was wood provided by HDB but my unit skirting was done badly in terms of colour and attachment.

The painting job was done by a very experienced painter who charges us for the paint only.

Outside quote is about $1600-$1700 inclusive of skirting.

Edited by ongal

Hi,

I noted that you have built a cement structure for your sink, may I know what is the thickness of the iQuartz profile (the side of iQuartz) ?

I had wanted to build a cement structure for the sink area as I believe it is more durable but my contractor has been discouraging me saying that the iQuartz profile will look very thick and not nice.

Thanks.

Manged to find some pictures:

wpid-wp-14267374192221.jpg

wpid-wp-14267374321771.jpg

wpid-wp-14267374442191.jpg

wpid-wp-14267374581851.jpg

Dec 2014: Received keys to 4 Room BTO, House audited by Master Chang (fengshuiyinyang.com) 97288872

Dec 2014: Toiletries items, sink, tap from Heritage @ Geylang Irene 68469130

Jan 2015: Confirmed renovator, Alan Neo - Nam Hin Bee Kee Contractor 98568258

Jan 2015: Electrical applicance, Kong Tai Electrical @ Jurong West 65658924

March 2015: Starts renovation, Aircon by Star Cool Air Condition Engineering (Ah Boon & Aron) 83966292

March 2015: 80% black out curtain by Golden Leaf Curtain Centre (Steven Tan) 91591152

March 2015: Storeroom rack by Yee Sin

March 2015: Bedroom doors & toilets bifold by Siong Door

April 2015: TV from Jerome (well known in renotalk) 9225 6638

May 2015: Engaged Pertapis Movers

May 2015: MOVE IN!

Edited by ongal

Anyone has good solution to clean shower screen glass panel? There's "hard" water stain. Usual glass cleaner doesn't seem to work.

Hi ongal,

For shower screen glass panel, I find that it really helps if after every shower, you use a squeegee to wipe down the water droplets. Ley chey but after a while it becomes a habit.

If you want to remove very tough stains, then usually what I do is to use super strong cleaning sprays. I'll leave them on for about 10 minutes before scrubbing the screen.

Some I've used before include those limescale remover, mould and mildew remover, and stain & mould remover.

The stains at the bottom usually require a second round of cleaning.

Thank you for your detailed sharing.

I'll use those stronger cleaner to scrub off the stubborn stains.

Hi ongal,

For shower screen glass panel, I find that it really helps if after every shower, you use a squeegee to wipe down the water droplets. Ley chey but after a while it becomes a habit.

If you want to remove very tough stains, then usually what I do is to use super strong cleaning sprays. I'll leave them on for about 10 minutes before scrubbing the screen.

Some I've used before include those limescale remover, mould and mildew remover, and stain & mould remover.

The stains at the bottom usually require a second round of cleaning.

Hi just to share. I heard from my two sister-in-laws saying praises of this foam sponge in DASIO which is totally amazing and they're so confident that it will solve my scrum issue on my shower screen.

It's melamine sponge $2 white in colour, comes in different sizes.

Bought and tested. Was blown away!

$2 and 15 mins my stubborn scrum is gone with the rub using water and the sponge!

I wash it to clean my basin and light switches too.

Great product!

For those who is looking for a qualified painter who has previously taken on projects from Kingsman to paint boutique like PRADA, bodyshop.

Mr CHUA, freelance painter, TEO CHEW senior in his 60-70s providing reliable paint job.

Mobile: 91941686.

You may mention refer by Ah Ji.

Mr CHUA helped us to paint our 4 room BTO and office.

It was hard work by our painters as we painted our skirting white. Originally was wood provided by HDB but my unit skirting was done badly in terms of colour and attachment.

The painting job was done by a very experienced painter who charges us for the paint only.

Outside quote is about $1600-$1700 inclusive of skirting.