Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

lovely progress, CountryGlow! :) my favourite is still your baby blue kitchen and your kitchen light! super sweet! hmm, as for the toilet, i'm not sure if you want to consider adding country type of cloth "curtains" for the MBR door glass panels! at least can cover the hdb toilet tiles from the outside? heehee. anw just my two cents worth ;) it's pretty amazing… i feel like i witnessed the process of your house and i actually look forward to the next step of your house haha! jiayou!

-clownprince's wife :)

just want to check, you're not installing washing machine? because there's one water outlet and i can see you're using it for your laundry sink

Hi Mrk,

We are installing washing machine of course, and a dryer too. We have gotten our contractor to extend our electrical points and water outlet to the other side of our service yeard.

Cheers! :)

just want to check, you're not installing washing machine? because there's one water outlet and i can see you're using it for your laundry sink

Hi kadventure,

Thanks for your compliments! We only engaged a contractor for your house reno. The ID is me, myself and I! :P

Hihi,

Your house reno is lovely!
Can you pls pm me your ID contact pls?
Thank you in advance!

clownprince's wife! Thanks for the suggestion! I will source for curtain/valance from TB! I believe fabric + my flowers + painting should soften the cold modern feel of our toliets!

I enjoy looking at your toliets too! Nice wall tiles and great idea of the huge mirror to make the toliets appear bigger! Your wall tiles remind me of honey combs and bees! Hehe!

lovely progress, CountryGlow! :) my favourite is still your baby blue kitchen and your kitchen light! super sweet! hmm, as for the toilet, i'm not sure if you want to consider adding country type of cloth "curtains" for the MBR door glass panels! at least can cover the hdb toilet tiles from the outside? heehee. anw just my two cents worth ;) it's pretty amazing… i feel like i witnessed the process of your house and i actually look forward to the next step of your house haha! jiayou!

-clownprince's wife :)

Edited by CountryGlow

Just wanted to say the house is looking great! I'm also "potato" so have been quite scared about ordering on TB. Am inspired that you can find such great buys! Will be starting my online shopping sooonnnn!

Nice design! Just want to check with you how frequent you go down to check on your house since you only engage contractor? And, does your contractor update you on the progress?

Hi you have a very beautiful house especially the kitchen cabinet colour.

How do you rate your contactor out of 10? Is their workmanship good? Are they easy to communicate?can you shared his contact? Thanks