Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi neighbour,

Don't worry about your choice of curtains. You will grow to like them gradually. I think they look good by the way. :)

I am sure that you will always find what you are looking for in taobao!

Btw , I'm staying at 260C but then not the side that is facing you. I'm sure you will enjoy staying in your new house. I can't wait for the supermarket and eating place to be open as soon as possible.. It is kinda hard to do grocery though. :dunno:

Hopefully in a few months' time!! :sport-smiley-018:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi snowy89! Thanks for assuring me about the curtains at our living hall! Haha...we are growing used to them as well! Stepped into the house last weekend and I thought the creamy coloured curtains really made the area cosier! It's the "persevering-look" (nai-kan) and not love-at-first-sight sort (yi qian zhong qing)! Pardon my han yu ping ying if spelt wrongly.

Btw, we nearly become your direct opposite neighbour at the same block and floor as u :lol:
No idea what was wrong with us back in 2010 when Q-ing to select our unit at HDB...we had decided not to take your unit opposite thinking that it will be directly facing the Bin Centre attached to the MSCP. :dunno: Sad to know, it doesn't but it is too late to regret our decision now. We will be installing magnetic insect screens to filter out the eeeky bugs since our level is at a disadvantage. Sadly again, for convenience and a bugs-free house, these insect screens don't come cheap....

Oh yes, we also find food / groceries so hard to come by whenever we stay over the weekends (have not shifted in full fledged yet)! It's pretty pathetic ;) We're also hoping for the supermarket (hopefully a decent one e.g Fairprice or Giant) and coffee shop to open by this year! It will be SOoooo convenient for us when that time comes. But till now, no sound, no picture, and no renovation has taken place at those rows below...so we are wondering when will that time come.......surprisingly, our entire estate is still pretty empty at the moment...many has not even started reno so we guess these amenities will only come in sometime next year when more residents have settled in. We hope our sensing is wrong...well, let's continue to wait for good news!

Hi neighbour,

Don't worry about your choice of curtains. You will grow to like them gradually. I think they look good by the way. :)

I am sure that you will always find what you are looking for in taobao!

Btw , I'm staying at 260C but then not the side that is facing you. I'm sure you will enjoy staying in your new house. I can't wait for the supermarket and eating place to be open as soon as possible.. It is kinda hard to do grocery though. :dunno:

Hopefully in a few months' time!! :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by CountryGlow

Hi chower! Haven't hear from you for some time!

Thanks for the compliments! When is your turn?? :P

Wow your house is looking to be very much like a frenchy country home now, esp your living room! very nice!! :good:

Hi Suncraft, we did not engage any ID. Have PM-ed you my contractor's details anyway!

Cheers!

Dear countryglow, would you mind sharing your ID details?

many many thanks.

Edited by CountryGlow

HI CountryFlow,

Can pm me your contractor's details?

Thanks.

Best regards. .

Hi Suncraft, we did not engage any ID. Have PM-ed you my contractor's details anyway!

Cheers!

Hi tbling, just when I was about to log out and saw your request.

Have PM-ed you :)

HI CountryFlow,

Can pm me your contractor's details?

Thanks.

Best regards. .

Hi snowy89! Thanks for assuring me about the curtains at our living hall! Haha...we are growing used to them as well! Stepped into the house last weekend and I thought the creamy coloured curtains really made the area cosier! It's the "persevering-look" (nai-kan) and not love-at-first-sight sort (yi qian zhong qing)! Pardon my han yu ping ying if spelt wrongly.

Btw, we nearly become your direct opposite neighbour at the same block and floor as u :lol:

No idea what was wrong with us back in 2010 when Q-ing to select our unit at HDB...we had decided not to take your unit opposite thinking that it will be directly facing the Bin Centre attached to the MSCP. :dunno: Sad to know, it doesn't but it is too late to regret our decision now. We will be installing magnetic insect screens to filter out the eeeky bugs since our level is at a disadvantage. Sadly again, for convenience and a bugs-free house, these insect screens don't come cheap....

Oh yes, we also find food / groceries so hard to come by whenever we stay over the weekends (have not shifted in full fledged yet)! It's pretty pathetic ;) We're also hoping for the supermarket (hopefully a decent one e.g Fairprice or Giant) and coffee shop to open by this year! It will be SOoooo convenient for us when that time comes. But till now, no sound, no picture, and no renovation has taken place at those rows below...so we are wondering when will that time come.......surprisingly, our entire estate is still pretty empty at the moment...many has not even started reno so we guess these amenities will only come in sometime next year when more residents have settled in. We hope our sensing is wrong...well, let's continue to wait for good news!

Awww, I would love to have you as my next door neighbour! It would have been lovely but it okay because you are the next block only. :D I personally don't find many insects at home, only the occasional visit of the pesky houseflies when I happen to cook. Do sweep along the corners of the house, there seem to be a number of long legged spiders. I always crush them when I mop the house. I think you can monitor first before you decide to purchase the insect nets since they don't come cheap and seem troublesome when you need to open/close the windows.

I heard it would be ready on the third quarter, we can only keep praying.

Hi there!

Is the house very warm with the insect screen on? My hubs is against me putting up insect screen because he insists it makes the room more warm since wind is somewhat blocked?

Wanna know your experience.

Thanks!

Hi carolchua & bsxk,

I usually provide a background & review of my contractor through PM when providing the contact details. Have PM-ed you the info. Cheers!

Hello can you share your contractor with me? Will you do a final review of your contractor soon? :) thanks!

Hi,

Can pm me your contractor contact and his company name? Whats your rating for your contractor?

Thanks much Ahyong81!

Nice home and theme.

Hi babymonsta....I have not installed the insect screens yet so unable to provide you any reviews. But I'm aware that as much as the screens keep out insects (little tiny bugs) & some dust, it will block out some amt of wind too. This is something my Hubby & I had mull over but in our case, we think keeping out the bugs supersedes wind flow! IMO, I think the amount of wind won't be affected drastically. We will just have to work around with cooler fans etc so that we can have min bugs in our house. :P

Hi there!

Is the house very warm with the insect screen on? My hubs is against me putting up insect screen because he insists it makes the room more warm since wind is somewhat blocked?

Wanna know your experience.

Thanks!

Edited by CountryGlow