Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

HeLLO All,

Have PM-ed you with the info you have requested! :sport-smiley-018::)

Your house is so, so lovely! Can see the heart and efforts you both poured into it.

Could you kindly share the contacts and cost for the black boltless rack please? TIA!

Hi,

Can u pm mi the address for the acrylic sheet at ubi, and how much u pay for the cutting?
Where you buy the drain hair catching sheet? Is it at daiso?
And also the black boltless L-shaped rack, can u share the contact & costs? Is the base using plywood or metal? What is the dimension of ur rack? Sorry for the list of long quries.
Thanks in advance

Hi very nicely done!

Can you kindly share the link for the little stool (sit to wear shoes), the kitchen rack (the white one besides your peppers picture) and the contact for the bomb shelter rack.

Thanks for the sharing!

Hi CountryGlow! Lovely house you've got there! I'm just starting out sourcing for IDs etc and one of them actually suggested that I should do up the acrylic panes myself to save cost! :)
Could you let me know where did you get the acrylic panes for your toilet and how much they cost?
Also where did you buy those drain hair catchers? I soooo need them!
Thank you!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi sotongfen, I have no video to show how we removed the existing checkered panels.

We have tried by tilting the original pieces backwards at an angle of about 45 degrees to get them out of the long rectangular 'casing'. Not sure if your new flat will have this problem but for ours, there is a long metal strip about 5cm above the panels which blocks them from being pushed upwards (think is HDB's safety measure). The checkered panels are not as hard and can be bent slightly to remove them. And yes, the edges are very sharp so be careful!

hi Country Glow,
Regarding the acrylic panel, can you share the steps/video on the removal/replacing the existing panel with acrylic panel.
previously when tried to remove the panels to install the cove lighting, we got several cuts on hands and it was a terrible experience :S

I having the same theme as yrs and in the process of renovating. Where did you get your sofa from? You mentioned that it is from a ID+furniture company.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Country Glow!

Your kitchen looks good!My wife and I really like your kitchen cabinets! We have been wanting to get shaker style cabinets but we are finding them expensive. How much did you pay for yours (if you dont mind sharing your quote)? My quote was based on solid wood as opposed to mdf board. Thanks!

Hi bigmeman,

Good to find someone of the same adoration for such country themes! We bought our sofa set from JS Manhattan Interiors. You can check out their furniture, designs and service via their website - http://jsmanhattan.com/

Hope you have a smooth reno :)

I having the same theme as yrs and in the process of renovating. Where did you get your sofa from? You mentioned that it is from a ID+furniture company.
Thanks in advance.

Hi kimi09 and asquare - Thanks for your kind compliments! Have PM-ed you the info requested.

Cheers!

Hi. Nice reno. Mind to share how much n where u buy acrylic panels? My hubby intend to fix by himself too. Thanks.

Hi,

Beautiful house you have!
Could you kindly share the contacts and cost for the black boltless rack? TIA! =)

mangadoctor and feifei, have also PM-ed you both. :)

Hi Country Glow!
Your kitchen looks good!My wife and I really like your kitchen cabinets! We have been wanting to get shaker style cabinets but we are finding them expensive. How much did you pay for yours (if you dont mind sharing your quote)? My quote was based on solid wood as opposed to mdf board. Thanks!

Hi hi,

Can you share the contacts of the glass supplier in Ubi? TIA

Hi!

Great achievement on your Reno!

Can feel your joy and excitement..

Could you share with me your contractor's contact and Estimated quotation for your home if you don't mind? =)