Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hihi!

Glad that you managed to log in to RT again! Many good stuff are in store through many t-bloggers! Anw, can you PM me? I'm not able to send the details you have requested to you. Not sure why :dunno:

Hi CountryGlow, finally managed to login after a long struggle with renotalk. Everything is looking good!!! Unfortunately I don't think I will start my own TBlog. Help needed. Can you share your contacts for the acrylic panels? I'm looking to diy too! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi pyx! Thanks for your kind words! Have PM-ed you my contractor's details!

Hi CountryGlow,

Your house looks really lovely!

Could you please share your contractor's contact?
Thanks!

Hi ling3bzr & gibberish! Have PM-ed you both the details you have requested! :)

Hi, can let me know the contacts for the black storeroom racks? And where did I get your elephant drainer?

Jenny.tanml@gmail.com
Thank you

Hello CountryGlow,

May I have the contact details for your contractor and also where you bought the acrylic planes and mosquitoes panels from please?

Also, if you don't mind, may I know how much did you pay for them?

Thank you.

Hi djnt!

We didn't face any issues installing the lights I shipped in from Taobao (or at least my contractor didn't mention any difficulties or issues to us). Standard voltage in China is 220V, which is compatible to Singapore - our standard is 220V/240V. I reckon that there are no issues for ceiling and wall lights. But if you are referring to those table lamps or other electrical appliances, you will need an adaptor as the electrical plugs do not fit the standard ones we have here in Singapore. The light bulbs I received are the mainly the standard E27 (some E14), which you can grab them off the shelves from most electrical stores islandwide! Before you buy the lights from Taobao, suggest you read the specs carefully before ordering in..

HTH :)

Hey Country Glow,

Can I ask if lightings from Taobao are suitable for use in SG or need additional electrical work required to make them compatible? Or there are things that we need to take note when purchasing lights from Taobao? Will we be able to get say replacement bulbs easily for the lights in future?

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi CountryGlow, your username suits you well. There is an amazing glow from this house. It is simply amazing how you've put everything together. And the little details are spot on! Congratulations on this awesome space!

Would you mind to PM me your contractor and details? Thank you so much! :D

Hi there, your home is very beautiful. I tried sending you a message but said there you cannot receive anymore messages. Can you kindly PM me the contractor's details and I wanted to ask you some more else via PM. thanks

Hi ladies! Thanks so much for your compliments! Have PM-ed you both the info of my contractor :)

Cheers!

Hi CountryGlow, your username suits you well. There is an amazing glow from this house. It is simply amazing how you've put everything together. And the little details are spot on! Congratulations on this awesome space!

Would you mind to PM me your contractor and details? Thank you so much! :D

Hi there, your home is very beautiful. I tried sending you a message but said there you cannot receive anymore messages. Can you kindly PM me the contractor's details and I wanted to ask you some more else via PM. thanks

Hi Kelc & Auckerian, have PM-ed you the string of info requested. Cheers.

Hi jaegger - your inbox is full, can't PM you. Please PM if you still require the info.

Hi, could you pls share with me your contractor, acrylic panel and bottomless rack contact? Thanks in advance.

Hi Countryglow,

Could you PM me the cost of your black boltless storage racks and the supplier's contact? Thanks!

Hi, do you mind sharing with me the cost of installing the acrylic panels and the contact?
thanks!

Hey babe! Yes, we did white solid surface counter top for our kitchen! As our intentions is not to splurge on our kitchen which we very much spend less time in..

Are you exploring alternatives for yours? :notti:

Hey babe, did you do solid top for your kitchen instead of Quartz?