Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
168ProsperityGallery

Understand All About Fengshui With 168 Prosperity Gallery

Why it depends?

In this case, 上海施相公街, it is auspicious in all periods? If so, what is sitting on the site today?

TIA!

Hi Lauer,

No, the case triggered Flying Star 3 which was auspicious for selected periods only. If the shop is still around by Period 5 (ie. 1944 - 1963), the shop will run into cash flow problems.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

gallery_67697_681_35908.jpg

In Flying Stars, generally 1,6,8 stars are considered auspicious stars.

We were engaged to do the Fengshui audit of the above house few years back.

After we got the Flying Stars reading of the house, our first comment to the house owner was “This house brought you a lot of wealth”. The house owner told us when he wanted to move into the house, he was worried as he was cash tight on the renovations. After he moved in, he kept winning lottery to a point he felt it was too much.

Reason: The main door of the house lies on the auspicious “41” compartment. Since the auspicious star was activated, it brought wealth (business growth and lottery strikes) to the house owners.

There is a huge expressway in front of the house facing the door. We could see all the auspicious stars were at the front according to the chart “86, 41, 68”. The expressway activated all the auspicious stars. So, who says expressway is always bad? J

Recommendation: We recommended him to place a wealth teapot in one of his auspicious area in the house. This year, he reported very good profits on his business after our recommendation.

Curious to ask one more question. Can you explain how you fly your star chart? Your flying start chart I think is wrong. Do you sometimes make this kind of mistakes? I believe this is a south or east facing house. If the front is 41, then the back should be 23 (or 59). Correct? So which facing did you take for this house?

Another question, this is definitely a 3rm HDB second to the corner. Which after the stairs, there will be another stretch of the same units and layout. So all the facing are the same and so all owners will be also have 41 at the main door. Am I right? Then all the whole stretch row of units and even the whole block will hit lottery?

So, what kind of FS applications done to mitigate the issue.

TIA!

Hi Lauer,

For this case, we used Ziwei Personalised Fengshui methods to mitigate the issue. We tackled the issue of 贪狼化忌 directly by giving him some recommendations.

If we explain further, it will become too technical. If you are interested to find out more, feel free to PM us. :D

Believed you should have known who was 蒋大鸿. since you studied XKFX. You should have known all the critics about his theories by his follow peers

The '20 year cycle' theory is very questionable.

The actual 4 pillars for human already so different to be certain mainly due to re-classification of time zones, not mentioned these days' D.O.B for buildings.

You use 蒋大鸿's invented Luopan?

Hi Bepgof,
Yup..XKFS is linked back t蒋大鸿. You are right. There are many critics about XKFS and 蒋大鸿. However, this is because, people don't understand the full theory. Unfortunately, Chinese like to keep trade secrets to ourselves when we publish books. If you are not taught the correct methods (which will include the whole suite of date selections/Audits/remedies), purely reading books/theories off book shelves/Google don't make much sense. This is true for all Fengshui/ Destiny techniques out there.
The 20 years cycle is not questionable. XKFS and Destiny Reads are 2 different theories altogether. Just to add on, 20 years cycle can be sub-divided into 10 years cycle. However, you will need to know how to interpret it. When we put XKFS's theory into our audits and it always overlap with the person's own Destiny. As I always say in my class, don't complicate matters. Know what we are looking at, if not everything will become rojak.
All the different Fengshui schools have their own pros/cons. We recognise that XKFS has it's own limitations as it may be too inflexible at times. However, it is not like what the critics have claimed.
Edited by 168 Prosperity Gallery

Hi Retiresoon,

1,6,8 stars auspicious in all periods? So now period 8 and 6 star is still auspicious?

Hi Retiresoon,

1,6,8 is regarded as 三吉 in XKFS,and they are generally auspicious in all periods. In period 8, 6 star is still an auspicious star.

Curious to ask one more question. Can you explain how you fly your star chart? Your flying start chart I think is wrong. Do you sometimes make this kind of mistakes? I believe this is a south or east facing house. If the front is 41, then the back should be 23 (or 59). Correct? So which facing did you take for this house?

Another question, this is definitely a 3rm HDB second to the corner. Which after the stairs, there will be another stretch of the same units and layout. So all the facing are the same and so all owners will be also have 41 at the main door. Am I right? Then all the whole stretch row of units and even the whole block will hit lottery?

Hi Retiresoon,

There is no mistake about the Flying Stars chart. In fengshui audit, the facing of the house can only be determined by using Fengshui Compass (when we go down personally to take the measurements) and not by just reading the floorplan of the house.

This house is facing 坤 south-west.

Your chart seems to be wrong as all period 7 charts should have 7 star at the facing and /or sitting of the house. But your suggested chart do not have any star 7. This is a fundamental for all Flying Star charts.

If the correct method is used, individual units within the same stretch will have different Fengshui Compass readings, resulting in different charts.

We are conducting our Quarterly Destiny Theme Read this June. This quarter will be focusing on career.

Date: 6th June 2015 (Sat, 11am to 5pm)

Theme: Career Destiny reads + proposed solution

Price: $68 per pax

Call us now @ +65 82980348 to do a booking now.

**Due to logistic arrangements, we will not be able to accept walk-ins on that day. Thank you for your understanding. **

Hi Retiresoon,

There is no mistake about the Flying Stars chart. In fengshui audit, the facing of the house can only be determined by using Fengshui Compass (when we go down personally to take the measurements) and not by just reading the floorplan of the house.

This house is facing 坤 south-west.

Your chart seems to be wrong as all period 7 charts should have 7 star at the facing and /or sitting of the house. But your suggested chart do not have any star 7. This is a fundamental for all Flying Star charts.

If the correct method is used, individual units within the same stretch will have different Fengshui Compass readings, resulting in different charts.

I see. There was no facing indication so I presume to be South or east facing. For south and east facing, the back palace only have 68, 23 and 59 stars opposite 14. So both of us have jumped to the wrong conclusion, isn't it?

A block of flats has about 100units or more. General facing of building if SW, then most would fall within the 45 degree range, don't they? Even if some are out of range, then according you, most owners in this block that fall under 14 at door will hit lottery, undeniable right? Where is this block by the way?

We are conducting our Quarterly Destiny Theme Read this June. This quarter will be focusing on career.

Date: 6th June 2015 (Sat, 11am to 5pm)

Theme: Career Destiny reads + proposed solution

Price: $68 per pax

Call us now @ +65 82980348 to do a booking now.

**Due to logistic arrangements, we will not be able to accept walk-ins on that day. Thank you for your understanding. **

I saw your facebook picture. Are you in your mid 20s?

Hi Retiresoon,

1,6,8 is regarded as 三吉 in XKFS,and they are generally auspicious in all periods. In period 8, 6 star is still an auspicious star.

Hi, according to many masters, 6 star in period 8 is already already bad. Already lost its auspiciousness. Is there any material reference that can support your theory?

Hi Lauer,

For this case, we used Ziwei Personalised Fengshui methods to mitigate the issue. We tackled the issue of 贪狼化忌 directly by giving him some recommendations.

If we explain further, it will become too technical. If you are interested to find out more, feel free to PM us. :D

With due respect given, I found the answer provided above lacking. Let's look at what is happening.

You have started offering a case study, I think for the purpose of illustrating the reading of a client's destiny and demonstrating how you or you firm has provided FS recommendations to mitigate the influence of 贪狼 in his career. At the time, the client's career is exhibiting improvements but (according to the reading) it shouldn't be so, and therefore the FS recommendations to apply.

So when asked what are the FS recommendations made, a presumably proprietary Ziwei Personalized FS Methods is named. If we go any further then the demonstration becomes too technical, to me of course. Basically, at the end I (and other readers) get no wiser of what you are trying to say and remain 一斗雾水.

Surely you could do better than this?

Cheers!

I see. There was no facing indication so I presume to be South or east facing. For south and east facing, the back palace only have 68, 23 and 59 stars opposite 14. So both of us have jumped to the wrong conclusion, isn't it?

A block of flats has about 100units or more. General facing of building if SW, then most would fall within the 45 degree range, don't they? Even if some are out of range, then according you, most owners in this block that fall under 14 at door will hit lottery, undeniable right? Where is this block by the way?

Hi Retiresoon,
In XKFS, there are 4 fundamental 格局 that will fit into all Flying Stars Charts. No matter which direction the house is facing or sitting, it will falls into this 4 fundamental 格局. Please don't memorise which combination falls where and which combination is opposite of which combination. It will only confuse you.
With regards to your second question, if you take the general reading of the block as a whole, it is not SW facing. It is an unit in Bukit Merah. Individual units may have different readings even if they are next to each other facing the same direction due to the way we take the readings. Also, in Xuan Kong, 15 degrees can make a difference in the Flying Stars.
In any case, factors like the period stars/positioning of beds/arrangement of bedrooms and a lot of other factors will also change the Flying Stars Charts and/or the way we do the reading.

I saw your facebook picture. Are you in your mid 20s?

We are mid 30s actually. Being involved in this since we were 18 serving our NS due to affinity.

Hi, according to many masters, 6 star in period 8 is already already bad. Already lost its auspiciousness. Is there any material reference that can support your theory?

We have heard of that theory as well. It's a different school of thoughts from ours. In our school of thoughts, after period 6 had passed, star 6 will not be a 旺星 anymore. But it does not mean it is inauspicious because it is still a 三吉星.
We don’t want to comment who’s right/wrong. As we emphasize, if we use a school of theory, we follow through with all the methods taught, so that there’s no confusion. At the end of the day, the methods used can vary. What is most important is the read and the solutions work.

With due respect given, I found the answer provided above lacking. Let's look at what is happening.

You have started offering a case study, I think for the purpose of illustrating the reading of a client's destiny and demonstrating how you or you firm has provided FS recommendations to mitigate the influence of 贪狼 in his career. At the time, the client's career is exhibiting improvements but (according to the reading) it shouldn't be so, and therefore the FS recommendations to apply.

So when asked what are the FS recommendations made, a presumably proprietary Ziwei Personalized FS Methods is named. If we go any further then the demonstration becomes too technical, to me of course. Basically, at the end I (and other readers) get no wiser of what you are trying to say and remain 一斗雾水.

Surely you could do better than this?

Cheers!

Hi Lauer,
Sorry for being unclear. In that particular case, the client current career period (大官禄) actually has 贪狼化忌 which is a bad star according to books. But, he actually get a promotion and higher pay recently.It so happened that he has some basic understanding of Ziwei when he looked for us. He was puzzled and worried about his own career due to贪狼化忌. However, we pointed out to him that by just purely reading based on 贪狼化忌, he will miss the big picture.
We take this case out to illustrate to people with prior ziwei knowledge that it is not conclusive just by looking at individual sector. We look at 四化飞星and we will be able to look beyond that. We pointed out to him that he will experience some improvements in his career during this current period but we do highlight to him that he need to be wary of this 贪狼化忌 (It's still a bad star after all). We proposed fengshui remedies to mitigate the effect of 贪狼化忌. As to what are the solutions, we can't really spell out over the forum. When we talk about四化飞星 and its related remedies, it will be very technical and messy. And that's the reason we suggest you to pm us instead.
Our objective is to highlight to readers that sometimes we can be mislead by what is written in books or over the internet. Over the years, through practices and guidance from good teachers, we actually found that some important things are left out from the books or not explained clearly which led to many confusion. Of course, not to mention, there are many schools and different types of theories being advocated. This is also one of the many reason why people are skeptical about Fengshui. Therefore, one will really need many years of learning and practising to be good at it.
Cheers

Hi Retiresoon,
In XKFS, there are 4 fundamental 格局 that will fit into all Flying Stars Charts. No matter which direction the house is facing or sitting, it will falls into this 4 fundamental 格局. Please don't memorise which combination falls where and which combination is opposite of which combination. It will only confuse you.
With regards to your second question, if you take the general reading of the block as a whole, it is not SW facing. It is an unit in Bukit Merah. Individual units may have different readings even if they are next to each other facing the same direction due to the way we take the readings. Also, in Xuan Kong, 15 degrees can make a difference in the Flying Stars.
In any case, factors like the period stars/positioning of beds/arrangement of bedrooms and a lot of other factors will also change the Flying Stars Charts and/or the way we do the reading.

Hi

I never memorise. The charts are right in front of my face. Neither am I confused. Plot the charts yourself to look at South and East facing. For south facing, if 14 is at west, 59 is always at east. Likewise for east facing 14 at north , south will be 59. You can either fly the stars or be familiar with the stars position. Doesn't make any difference.

Interesting. Can give an example how the position of the bed as part of the factor change the flying star chart?

We are mid 30s actually. Being involved in this since we were 18 serving our NS due to affinity.

Still considered young. Your picture looks like just came out of army not long.