Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
168ProsperityGallery

Understand All About Fengshui With 168 Prosperity Gallery

We have heard of that theory as well. It's a different school of thoughts from ours. In our school of thoughts, after period 6 had passed, star 6 will not be a 旺星 anymore. But it does not mean it is inauspicious because it is still a 三吉星.

We don’t want to comment who’s right/wrong. As we emphasize, if we use a school of theory, we follow through with all the methods taught, so that there’s no confusion. At the end of the day, the methods used can vary. What is most important is the read and the solutions work.

Do you have a name for your school of thoughts?

So your school of thoughts doesn't acknowledge the standard concept of other school whereby they all agree that 6 star has turn inauspicious?

By this, your school of thoughts will also mean that those houses built in period 6 having facing star at door will also prosper? Can you quote a live case?

If there is no right or wrong, then we as consumers believe who? Your school of thoughts or those other masters who practise otherwise?

Edited by Retiresoon

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

I never memorise. The charts are right in front of my face. Neither am I confused. Plot the charts yourself to look at South and East facing. For south facing, if 14 is at west, 59 is always at east. Likewise for east facing 14 at north , south will be 59. You can either fly the stars or be familiar with the stars position. Doesn't make any difference.

Interesting. Can give an example how the position of the bed as part of the factor change the flying star chart?

Hi,

Maybe we were not clear.

This House is Facing SW with Flying Stars 41 on the Facing. In this case, 77 Flying Stars will confirm be in the Sitting. 雙星到坐.

Just to add on for your knowledge, in XKFX, there are 4 fundamental 格局. 1. 到山到向 2. 上山下水 3.双星到坐 4.双星到向

If u ever plot a chart and you don't get any of the 4 格局, then your chart is incorrect. It does not matter whether west got 14 or east got 59. We know what you are talking about but when it comes to checking whether you plot the right chart, one thing to look at is 格局. And I am pretty sure no matter which masters you ask, they will say the same thing for 4 fundamental 格局.

If the front facing is any combination without 7, the sitting will never be any other combination other than 77 in period 7. We hope you understand what we are talking about.

Postion of bed will affect the way we read the charts but it will never change the flying star chart.

Cheers

Edited by 168 Prosperity Gallery

Do you have a name for your school of thoughts?

So your school of thoughts doesn't acknowledge the standard concept of other school whereby they all agree that 6 star has turn inauspicious?

By this, your school of thoughts will also mean that those houses built in period 6 having facing star at door will also prosper? Can you quote a live case?

If there is no right or wrong, then we as consumers believe who? Your school of thoughts or those other masters who practise otherwise?

Hi

6 = Inauspicious just because it's not period star is not a standard concept.

With the live case which you question us (the unit facing the highway), so how do you explain why it can prospers since the front facing and main door is 41. The owner move-in in period 7. The owner is better off since he move into the new unit. Maybe you can explain why the owner prosper instead of saying we are wrong. We are not challenging you, or rather, we hope you can give us a valid reason that substantiate your point because we can't provide a reasonable explanation why he prospers using your proposed theory (from what you proposed, 41 is not auspicious in period 7 as well). Please enlightened us.

In our earlier case (the unit facing the highway), star 1 is auspicious in period 7 if u notice it, which substantiate our point.

All Fengshui / Destiny schools have their own branches after so many years. Every school will proclaimed they are right. It's just like any other knowledge out there.

They develop their own way of reading with their methods behind, as long as it doesn't divert away from the basic concept of Qi and they can solve problems, then the method is acceptable.

Like we have stated before, feel free to fix an appointment with us. If we are not up to mark, we won't charge you. It's better than debating over the forum. 5 minutes is all it takes to determine if the Fengshui Practionier is skilled enough.

Cheers

Hi

6 = Inauspicious just because it's not period star is not a standard concept.

??? So you are saying 6 star is suppose to be auspicious in your concept and even though it is not a period star?

With the live case which you question us (the unit facing the highway), so how do you explain why it can prospers since the front facing and main door is 41. The owner move-in in period 7. The owner is better off since he move into the new unit. Maybe you can explain why the owner prosper instead of saying we are wrong. We are not challenging you, or rather, we hope you can give us a valid reason that substantiate your point because we can't provide a reasonable explanation why he prospers using your proposed theory (from what you proposed, 41 is not auspicious in period 7 as well). Please enlightened us.

In our earlier case (the unit facing the highway), star 1 is auspicious in period 7 if u notice it, which substantiate our point.

There is no intention of any challenge. In the first place, to be frank, how "live" is this case is up to you to say. Should we believe by faith and blindly? There was no references, no contact, no names, no address. How to verify? If I say I win 4 D every week without showing the payment slip or my bank account, this is considered plain talk, isn't it?

How do I explain? Quite a funny question. The question should be on you and not me. You put up the case here to show people. It should be without doubts having all the supporting evidence. In the first place can you first prove the existence of the case?

By the way, I have yet to say you were wrong. So please don't jump to conclusion again.

As I understand, in period 7, the auspicious stars are 7,8,9. So if you say 41 at door is the catalyst that give the owner lottery, then clarify the theory to substantiate any point of yours. You should enlightened us instead, isn't it? In this case, 1 4 combination at door in a period 7 house.

So if you want to isolate 1,6,8 as stars that got nothing to do with governing stars or period stars, then pls substantiate the theory.

我以为, it is beneficial to understand the history (or evolution) of 命理 and 风水 theory.

Especially 风水 theory, there are literally tens, if not hundreds, of branches or 派.

And some FSMs adopt one 派, others adopt multiple 派s; it is all about how comfortable they are in accepting the interpretation of a particular 派. And so there would be variations from one FSM to another, but nevertheless these variations conform to the principle.

我以为, 风水 could not change a 命. 你想想, take 紫微 where the stars imprint a 命格, how is it possible that something much smaller like a house could overrule the influence of the stars?

That you are living in (or buying) a particular house, sitting in a particular landscape formation, it is due to 命. Even when buying you are advised by a FSM, it is also 命 that provided the 缘份 for the right (or wrong) FSM.

My point?

It is all right to subscribe or practice 风水. But to expect 风水 to change a 命 is futile liao.

Just my 2-cents thoughts.

Cheers!

Hi

I attended some courses. Saw your website posted 3 auspicious dates as indicated below. As I understand, 14th March 2015 is a bad date. Why do you say its auspicious? Thanks.

3 Auspicious Day of the Month

14th March 2015 clashes with zodiac goat

24th March 2015 clashes with zodiac snake

29th March 2015 clashes with zodiac dog

我以为, it is beneficial to understand the history (or evolution) of 命理 and 风水 theory.

Especially 风水 theory, there are literally tens, if not hundreds, of branches or 派.

And some FSMs adopt one 派, others adopt multiple 派s; it is all about how comfortable they are in accepting the interpretation of a particular 派. And so there would be variations from one FSM to another, but nevertheless these variations conform to the principle.

我以为, 风水 could not change a 命. 你想想, take 紫微 where the stars imprint a 命格, how is it possible that something much smaller like a house could overrule the influence of the stars?

That you are living in (or buying) a particular house, sitting in a particular landscape formation, it is due to 命. Even when buying you are advised by a FSM, it is also 命 that provided the 缘份 for the right (or wrong) FSM.

My point?

It is all right to subscribe or practice 风水. But to expect 风水 to change a 命 is futile liao.

Just my 2-cents thoughts.

Cheers!

Hi Lauer,

We agree that fengshui cannot totally reshape a person's destiny. However, we can use it to improve the person's destiny by maximising the good and minimising the bad (趋吉避凶). Like what we have mentioned previously, fengshui and destiny always overlapped. So it is possible to use fengshui to improve a person's destiny.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Cheers

There is no intention of any challenge. In the first place, to be frank, how "live" is this case is up to you to say. Should we believe by faith and blindly? There was no references, no contact, no names, no address. How to verify? If I say I win 4 D every week without showing the payment slip or my bank account, this is considered plain talk, isn't it?

How do I explain? Quite a funny question. The question should be on you and not me. You put up the case here to show people. It should be without doubts having all the supporting evidence. In the first place can you first prove the existence of the case?

By the way, I have yet to say you were wrong. So please don't jump to conclusion again.

As I understand, in period 7, the auspicious stars are 7,8,9. So if you say 41 at door is the catalyst that give the owner lottery, then clarify the theory to substantiate any point of yours. You should enlightened us instead, isn't it? In this case, 1 4 combination at door in a period 7 house.

So if you want to isolate 1,6,8 as stars that got nothing to do with governing stars or period stars, then pls substantiate the theory.

Hi Retiresoon,

The proof is in the pudding. The best way to substantiate a theory is to engage us and let us prove it to you. It's not constructive to quote you more cases and in turn, you end up with more questions.

Thanks.

Hi Lauer,

We agree that fengshui cannot totally reshape a person's destiny. However, we can use it to improve the person's destiny by maximising the good and minimising the bad (趋吉避凶). Like what we have mentioned previously, fengshui and destiny always overlapped. So it is possible to use fengshui to improve a person's destiny.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Cheers

好说.

We look forward to seeing the next case study.

Cheers!

Hi Retiresoon,

The proof is in the pudding. The best way to substantiate a theory is to engage us and let us prove it to you. It's not constructive to quote you more cases and in turn, you end up with more questions.

Thanks.

Hi

Courses and books on flying stars are everywhere. When I attend a course, the master won't tell me the "proof is in the pudding". He will generously give us the materials and go for a tours to show us the application of the theories.

Yours is revolving about flying stars. Not something which is of secret anymore. Not able to further explain about the contradictions in the theory and my questions create more doubts in me.

I do not engage any person who has no proven records or appears to be doubtful. Thanks

The proof is in the pudding.

你怕黑吗??

黑??有什么好怕!

不入虎口 焉得虎子?

Ppls don't come?

Beauty strategy

Wealth strategy

Life death strategy

Health strategy

Relationship strategy,

冲,煞 化,合,害....... strategy sure work one.

Then 有缘相守

Dear all,

This year's Dragon Boat Festival falls on 20.06.2015. It's the day with the most yang energy in a year.

If you have Agarwood, you may use this chance to scent it in the middle of the house to build up the yang energy in your house.

Cheers!