Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noctural

Looking For A Really Reliable And Honest Renovation Contractor !

Hi There !

I have just joined in this forum

Can someone here recommend me a really good contractor or ID

Someone reliable that can deliver on time and with good workmanship

I am moving into my flat soon

Have only about 3 weeks to do a simple renovation

With budget and time constraints

Besides , I am very busy packing ( 22 years of things and trying to sell away some furniture -single mum )

I really don't have much time to look around for contractors

Can someone here kindly recommend me a really good and reliable ID

Thank you very much !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

3 weeks to do simple renovation???

How simple is simple....

if you need advice/questions about renovation can ask me . no worries uncle here is retired interior designer. give advice FOC one... not like so many other people here all salesman.

:good:

Edited by RetiredInteriorDesigner

Hi RID,

can you share how we can squeeze the most out of an ID & not hold ransom by them? I have heard stories of homeowners being the mercy of the IDs/contractors. How's the payment to be done?

RID Uncle, thumbs up for you!! :good::good:
Herman, maybe can give and take? you squeeze them, they give you half F work then try to squeeze you back again. both side also damage. As long as they are honest and don't try to step on you, ID and customer should have a relationship like your friends. End of the day both are happy.

Hi RID,

can you share how we can squeeze the most out of an ID & not hold ransom by them? I have heard stories of homeowners being the mercy of the IDs/contractors. How's the payment to be done?

hi herman

payment depending on companies payment policies lo....

some hold 5%. some hold 10 %

unless you good at negotiating with your ID lo...

or you yourself draft out one contract with your own terms and conditions ask ID to sign lo... :idea::lol::lol::lol:

dont say squeeze the most out of an ID la... ID also not easy to do lei....

you heard stories of homeowners being at mercy of ID's/contractors, i also got hear stories of homeowners very satisfied with their ID's/contractors.

theres always two sides to the coins.

And i also got hear stories of ID's/contractors at the mercy of homeowners lei... :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

people lose money on lottery always complain, but when win money keep quiet. same logic what... bad news always spread very fast... no one hear the good news one...

How's the payment to be done - follow the contract you sign lo... no choice you sign the contract you are bound by the terms and conditons. unless you can negotiate with the ID on how to pay before you sign

hope i answered your question

RID Uncle, thumbs up for you!! :good::good:

Herman, maybe can give and take? you squeeze them, they give you half F work then try to squeeze you back again. both side also damage. As long as they are honest and don't try to step on you, ID and customer should have a relationship like your friends. End of the day both are happy.

hi jon

very true actually, best is have good working relationship, if not sure end badly one

thumbs up back for you :good::good:

Well, if you require some help or any type suggestion for simple renovation you can consult with an expert. Having busy your work, you can find online also. It will be more helpful to get the details.

zandor