Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Guys.

I'm really new to this and I was hoping that some of you guys who have already been through everything and are experienced enough could give me a hand in this.

I'm looking for a general contractor that can perform works in the areas of; Flooring, Walls & Lightings. Just these 3 areas. Looking for one who have some good sense in modern designs as well.

Would really, really appreciate all recommendations and that will give us somewhere to start.

Thanks!

Gabriel

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Gab,I Used this contractor few months back for my resale 4 room. Pretty good service and workmanship. Price e cheapest for all e quotes I have gotten. U can try reaching them @ 9028 3337 Elwin . But I dont know if they got good sense in modern designs or not cause I didnt got for that feel lol

i had just finish my renovation in jan this year. overall, quite good. although there will some problems due to electrical. but the contractor was able to solve it. the team even help in cleaning process after completion of work. They provide one stop service including help in moving of house. price is not cheap but is reasonable for the service, if u are interested, u can call him @ 96635683

they have their own designer, so should be able to solve your problem in modern design :good:

From which company for the contractor?

i had just finish my renovation in jan this year. overall, quite good. although there will some problems due to electrical. but the contractor was able to solve it. the team even help in cleaning process after completion of work. They provide one stop service including help in moving of house. price is not cheap but is reasonable for the service, if u are interested, u can call him @ 96635683

they have their own designer, so should be able to solve your problem in modern design :good:

can call this contractor

they have their own worker thats why they can complete project faster then others.

and they have their own carpentry factory means you can get direct factory price.

already PMed you.

From which company for the contractor?

Hi,

i cant really remember the name of the company, i only know the company manufacturing their own furniture and the person that i always contact is Mr Sew, 96635683. He is also the boss of the company.