Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Used this contractor few months back for my resale 4 room. Pretty good service and workmanship. Price e cheapest for all e quotes I have gotten. U can try reaching him @ 9028 xxxx Elwin

• Like 2

the company name is Renovat. Not a big company just setup not too long so they charging pretty low price to get new customers. Since they are new they are pretty willing to nego the price but dont tell them i say this lol. They are in the midst of setting up their website i think cause the last time I tried its still under construction. Anyways no harm getting a quote from them. Do note not to rush into signing with an ID or contractor, get a few quotes compare then make your choice. All the best

can call this contractor

they have their own worker thats why they can complete project faster then others.

and they have their own carpentry factory means you can get direct factory price.

already PMed you.

Hi Atheist, can pm the the contractor's contact? Getting my house key next month and I havent got a contractor yet. Panicking right now. Thanks!!

Hi all,

If you are interested, I can recommend you my friend which is in the ID firm, I could help you get a discounted price. :)

I'm also getting him to help me renovate my new BTO flat and so far so good. Not much hassles and issues. Good patience and provides good advises. I'm quite satisfied with his help and advise.

You might want to try asking him for a quote. Definitely we all want a good deal with good workmanship right? No harm comparing with others and fetch the best out of them.

If interested, pm me for his contact.