Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cabbage77

Ttc - Trying To Conceive Anyone?

How are all the ladies doing todae? MIA for days cox attending seminar.

Tks for the better understanding now =)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

anyone read the MyPaper today about drinking the Low Fat Milk got lower chances of getting pregnant ?

anyone read the MyPaper today about drinking the Low Fat Milk got lower chances of getting pregnant ?

Serious ah?? I dun drink milk de..So i have higher chances of getting pregnant loh...lol...Hmmm...I thought milk contains calcium which is good for our health....

Serious ah?? I dun drink milk de..So i have higher chances of getting pregnant loh...lol...Hmmm...I thought milk contains calcium which is good for our health....

Hey I also dun drink milk...can't stand the smell but wonder if this will affect the breast feeding process in future? Is it got drink milk then can produce milk??

Hey I also dun drink milk...can't stand the smell but wonder if this will affect the breast feeding process in future? Is it got drink milk then can produce milk??

Milk is good for you in that it is rich in protein, and it has calcium for your bones. Women are more affected by calcium in their diet as a result of the female hormones, so in order to prevent bone loss and oesteoporosis, women need to have a healthy supply of calcium. Studies have shown that women should have good calcium in their diet especially when they are young so that they will not suffer from bone loss problem when they get older.

I've not heard about low-fat milk affecting being pregnant (I'll check with my sister when I next see her). If you are pregnant and/or you are breast-feeding, you must have the necessary nutrituion, else the baby may be affected. Drinking milk does not produce milk.... rather it ensures you have the necessary nutrients to pass on to your baby via the milk. Traditional methods of increasing milk production includes drinking green papaya with fish (make fish soup). Alternatively, fenugreek has been recommended by some lactation consultant if you find your breast milk dwindling.

If you don't like vanilla milk, go for the flavoured ones (chocolate, strawberry etc.). My wife drank and is still drinking Enfamama when pregnant and during breastfeeding (she still is.... after 8 months).

Hey ya i agree with you.....was always wondering how come those teenagers, anyhow anyhow can get pregnant already? Is it because they still young, their s***m is younger, more healthy and therefore more energy to swim far farrr??? haha....:good:

maybe teenagers are still young so both the s**** and eggs are very fertile therefore can anyhow anyhow conceive. as men and women are getting older, their s**** and eggs will be less fertile. :bangwall:

i love to drink milk (refer to milk powder). i drink every morning and before sleep. i don't drink coffee at all. all the while, milk is good for the body therefore i don't believe milk will lower the chances of pregnancy. :notti:

maybe teenagers are still young so both the s**** and eggs are very fertile therefore can anyhow anyhow conceive. as men and women are getting older, their s**** and eggs will be less fertile. :P

i love to drink milk (refer to milk powder). i drink every morning and before sleep. i don't drink coffee at all. all the while, milk is good for the body therefore i don't believe milk will lower the chances of pregnancy. :good:

Not all type of milk, it is refer to Low Fat Milk. .. however Full Fat Milk can helps..

chk out at http://www.mypaper.sg for 1st Mar 07 issue.

Not all type of milk, it is refer to Low Fat Milk. .. however Full Fat Milk can helps..

chk out at http://www.mypaper.sg for 1st Mar 07 issue.

i just realised actually you also can add birdnest into the milk. ;)

maybe teenagers are still young so both the s**** and eggs are very fertile therefore can anyhow anyhow conceive. as men and women are getting older, their s**** and eggs will be less fertile. :notti:

Ya u read abt the 9 year old girl pregnant in the papers a few days ago??? My god...what is this world coming to......sorry a bit off topic ;)

Ya u read abt the 9 year old girl pregnant in the papers a few days ago??? My god...what is this world coming to......sorry a bit off topic :notti:

no, i didn't read. who is the father of the baby? ;)

i just realised actually you also can add birdnest into the milk. :bangwall:

ohh... expensive

A 14 year-old kid.

Hmm..My hb read from newpaper...He said the father of the child is aso 9yrs old lei..This incident happpened quite long ago liao...Think the mother n father of the child grew up liao....The boy is put into boys' home....Yup, i was very shocked when my hb told me that father aso of the same age...How did they know such things at such young age??? :)

Edited by strawberry02

Hmm..My hb read from newpaper...He said the father of the child is aso 9yrs old lei..This incident happpened quite long ago liao...Think the mother n father of the child grew up liao....The boy is put into boys' home....Yup, i was very shocked when my hb told me that father aso of the same age...How did they know such things at such young age??? :yamseng:

MAyb family upbringing ba.... :yamseng:

Hmm..My hb read from newpaper...He said the father of the child is aso 9yrs old lei..This incident happpened quite long ago liao...Think the mother n father of the child grew up liao....The boy is put into boys' home....Yup, i was very shocked when my hb told me that father aso of the same age...How did they know such things at such young age??? :yamseng:

Ehh I read the straits times, it said the boy was 14 yrs old leh.....think he's in sec 2 already.....shd know abt all these things liao....some more puberty stage, v easy to get aroused.....what is this world coming to??!2