Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrsfelicialee

Home Is Where The Heart Is - Reno Journey

Nice shoe rack/closet! How many slots are there?

And can you share J & E contacts with me?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks! Each cupboard has about 4 - 5 levels and it's of adjustable height.

Will PM J&E contacts.

:)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thanks for your generous sharing. your place is very nicely done up.

could you please share link for the study table? how is the workmanship and is it sturdy?

Thank you!

Here's the link: http://www.fortytwo.sg/work/study-room-furniture/study-desks-conference-tables/winfield-desk.html

Workmanship is alright...

Just right for light usage. Not quite suitable for heavy duty stuffs (eg, doing crafts on the desk)

After handover, it's time for us to confirm the rest of our furniture and appliances deliveries

Also arranged for post renovation cleaning by next week as well!

In the meantime.. more shopping loots!

It's a pity that USD went up.. if not I would have purchased some stuffs from Amazon!

Rubbish Bin with soft closing

19747247120_fd9d9b37c5.jpg

Noodle Bowl with Wooden Lid - Just nice for instant noodles! =)

19747247160_873c604985.jpg

Rack (under the sink)

19748587999_137e9b9910.jpg

Salt & Sugar airtight container

19748587789_5831fe4e63.jpg

Mop

19748803800_55af772fc9.jpg

Samsung TV - 48"

19750414009_f5978f7821.jpg

After handover, it's time for us to confirm the rest of our furniture and appliances deliveries

Also arranged for post renovation cleaning by next week as well!

In the meantime.. more shopping loots!

It's a pity that USD went up.. if not I would have purchased some stuffs from Amazon!

Rubbish Bin with soft closing

19747247120_fd9d9b37c5.jpg

Noodle Bowl with Wooden Lid - Just nice for instant noodles! =)

19747247160_873c604985.jpg

Rack (under the sink)

19748587999_137e9b9910.jpg

Salt & Sugar airtight container

19748587789_5831fe4e63.jpg

Mop

19748803800_55af772fc9.jpg

Samsung TV - 48"

19750414009_f5978f7821.jpg

Hi,

Beautiful home.. I'm interested in the noodle bowl with cover and the mop. Mind sharing the links?

Much appreciate and happy moving in soon. :)

Hi felicia, could you please kindly share e link for your passageway lights and kitchen lights?

Just wanna ask if e kitchen lights is bright enough as well? Thanks a lot!

How do you buy from tabao? I got a tabao acct and can pay them with the money I have in alipay, but how to get the item to ship? Who do you use? I like to ship a small table but 30kgs or so. Thanks.

Hi felicia, could you please kindly share e link for your passageway lights and kitchen lights?

Just wanna ask if e kitchen lights is bright enough as well? Thanks a lot!

Hi there,

Here's the links:

Passageway lights: https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=24500368432&spm=2014.12193480.0.0

Kitchen lights: http://www.65daigou.com/Product/Detail?url=http%3a%2f%2fitem.taobao.com%2fitem.htm%3fid%3d42096873522%26spm%3d2014.12193480.0.0&src=10006

The kitchen lights is bright enough for me! I bought the 39 watts one and i find that the kitchen is pretty well lit.

If you wan it brighter, you can consider a higher watt. =)

How do you buy from tabao? I got a tabao acct and can pay them with the money I have in alipay, but how to get the item to ship? Who do you use? I like to ship a small table but 30kgs or so. Thanks.

Hi there,

I usually use 65daigou to purchase all my TB stuffs. They have options for me to ship via sea or air.

I prefer 65daigou cause it very easy to use and for some heavy items, i can check with them on the delivery cost and then decide if i wanna purchased.

So many issues!!

Last weekend, we went up to our place to pack our house and get it ready for the post renovation cleaning this weekend!

Kitchen sink leaking!!

I found a pool of water gathering at my kitchen sink! Open up and find that the tap is leaking! =(

19420448583_86ed46bc39.jpg

Realized that water is slowing dripping from the silver tap.. so I called Mr E and on the same day he got his plumber to fixed it for me! :good:

Water Pressure from Washing Machine!

Had our first wash from the washing machine and I'm shocked to see such weak water pressure!!

19854774749_4e5615ba3e.jpg

It's just a few pieces of floor rug.. cannot imagine when we have to wash full load of clothing! Apparently my other neighbors are experiencing the same issue. Does this happens to all new BTO flats?

Aircon

Since there won't be any more installation of stuffs, I decided to unwrap all the aircon units and test out the cooling power. ****! I was disappoint, the wind that blows out is just like fan temperature. In fact my toyomi fan is much cooling than the aircon. Called the aircon guys up to test and they say its the condenser problem. Well done! :bleah:

I hope I won't spot any more issues!!!