Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrsfelicialee

Home Is Where The Heart Is - Reno Journey

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Would recommend the AC Ryan, as I've been using AC Ryan for the last 3 years for watching US TV Drama series in 1080 format. My AC Ryan box is older than the one in your picture, but it still plays all formats of the new dramas I have now too. :)

Hope it helps.

Hi,

Thanks for the recommendation. Just to check whether if the setup of the TV media player is easy??

Cause I read form some reviews that some media players are not just plug and play kind... O_O?

Hi,

Thanks for the recommendation. Just to check whether if the setup of the TV media player is easy??

Cause I read form some reviews that some media players are not just plug and play kind... O_O?

Hi,

Yeah.. AC Ryan is plug and play. Super easy. Just plug the hdmi cable provided in the box to the TV and tadah.. Instant usage. Haha.

Just plug into the ACryan ur USB or hard disk and play from there. It detects ur drive or hardisk.

Hi,

Yeah.. AC Ryan is plug and play. Super easy. Just plug the hdmi cable provided in the box to the TV and tadah.. Instant usage. Haha.

Just plug into the ACryan ur USB or hard disk and play from there. It detects ur drive or hardisk.

Hi Chilarvet

Thank for your recommendation!

I just bought the AC Ryan media player!! ^_^V

Hi mrsfelicialee,

Thanks for sharing ur reno journey with so many pictures! Could u PM me Mr J & E's contact pls? Thanks!

Hi mrsfelicialee,

Thanks for sharing so much! Could u PM me Mr J & E's contact pls? Thank you!

Hi Felicia! thanks for all your sharing! possible to PM me the contact of your contractor? :)

Hi all,

I've sent you guys a PM!