Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrsfelicialee

Home Is Where The Heart Is - Reno Journey

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

After numerous of cleaning, unpacking and more cleaning.. we are officially moved in! Although we still have a few more boxes left in our in law's place pending to send over to our place.

Finally we can call this house a HOME!

21089522131_dbe5b4868f_c.jpg

21213386108_d6400525c9_c.jpg

Thus far.. all our Taobao purchases has been working fine.. except for Master Bedroom Lights..
The wattage is different from the rest of the rooms (isn't as bright as common room 1 & 2) and it's too late for me to request a refund or some kind of compensation from 65 daigou.. So I'm praying hard that J&E's electrician can help me change it. Further more, we decided to extend the track lights from the brick wall to the shoe racks as we decided to display photos on that empty wall.

20459222994_0aa3e9998a_b.jpg

• Like 1

Woody Accents for the House

Quite sometime back, 65daigou was having a promotion for their shipping fees so I took the chance to shop for more items!!

Deco Jar

20502943635_12b73c09ac.jpg

Remote Control Stand

20314893798_14f62211ac.jpg

Tissue Box

19882020763_4d21b1279d.jpg

Alarm Clock

20494130892_c2a2de9d1e.jpg

Wall Clock

20476718306_94c8bfa620.jpg

Bought another wall clock for the living room because for some reason the previous one that we bought had a huge crack on the frame. Guess the 3M hook isn't strong enough or the clock is too heavy!

hi, may i know where you got your alarm clock and wall clock from? thanks!

Hi Felicia,

Can you pm me the contacts of J&E as well, love Scandinavian designs like your home. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Could you please PM the contact for J & E?

Thanks alot!

Hi there,

Have PM-ed you guys!

My personal encounter with J&E is very bad. Call them never pick up, whatsapp Edmund and it takes 2 days to reply although whatsapp shows he has read my message. Every messages take more than 1 day to reply and eventually just disappeared and I also don't bother to msg him anymore. I think business must be good for them but their customer service is very bad!

Hi, may I also get contractor J&E's contact from you? I keep seeing good reviews about them but couldn't get any replies on the contact. :(

Am really excited to start my reno journey as I just got my valuation report today. :)

Thank you!