Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xinyi_reiko

A Noob Question..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Riding on this thread...

Just bought a plasma tv today and intend to mount it on the wall and not spend money to build any feature wall. Any ideas to conceal the cables from the TV to the DVD player/SCV set top box other than painting, using speakers/photo frames to cover?

Have not discuss with my ID yet but was thinking of something below:

tvmountingxu7.jpg

Is this possible/feasible? Can hack the wall in this manner? Will it contravene any HDB rules?

I will just be using a trunking for the cables. Intend to 'fully load' the cables than pull all inside my TV console so don't have to worry about plugging in somemore cables latter on. Want to use those wide (but hopefully not thick) trunking. Paste over my wallpaper on the trunking and hopefully that will be enough to 'hide'.

I will just be using a trunking for the cables. Intend to 'fully load' the cables than pull all inside my TV console so don't have to worry about plugging in somemore cables latter on. Want to use those wide (but hopefully not thick) trunking. Paste over my wallpaper on the trunking and hopefully that will be enough to 'hide'.

sorry to sound bery dumb but what is trucking?

how it look like?

sorry to sound bery dumb but what is trucking?

how it look like?

Trunking is those white color casing you see on the wall or ceiling of your electrical appliances which requires running of wires from one place to another in your home. Most ppl will paint over that ugly trunking.

:notti: