Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kcwee

Information From A Feng Shui Website

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

With videos still couldn't understand? Already put in graphic liao ...

Very strange. Now I know why the 知者不说, 说了也没用.

LOL!

Well said.

I attended a course on investment. Came across one topic on RSI, MACD etc. One classmate who introduced himself with a degree in Engineering question the lecturer with a set of wave formulas that he learnt from his U. Comparing it with how the lecturers formula was derived and kept asking why not applicable.

Some classmates later teased him "MR Wood". Others called him "Tan Argue". His surname happens to be Tan.

I think if Tan Argue first know how to derive the RSI formula to fingertips and then personally worked out and prove that his own set of formulas was applicable, then we probably would have applauded instead of avoiding him.

I found it strange when a Xtian asked (and laughed at the notion of), what has the stars got to do with 命.

The story of Christianity actually started with the stars as described in Genesis. I wouldn't go into the detail of the story (readers could google for it), today this story is still represented in how we called some of the days in a week. Saturday represents Saturn-day in the Genesis, Sunday of course refers to the victory of the Sun over Saturn, Monday is Moon-day represents the triumph of Jehovah over Venus.

Jehovah of course is also called Allah for the Muslim, where in the Muslim world the moon as the symbol of Islam. Jehovah is the Moon God, one of the seven gods collectively called Elohim.

Also. Easter Day, Xmas Day both refers to a star positioning, the movement of the Sun.

My point?

There is a lot of similarity in the belief of various cultures eventhough they are obviously developed independently from thousands of years ago; the Egyptian, the Hindu, the Chinese etc. Therefore, to laugh at one of them only showed how much you really know about your own belief.

Cheers!

Well said.

I attended a course on investment. Came across one topic on RSI, MACD etc. One classmate who introduced himself with a degree in Engineering question the lecturer with a set of wave formulas that he learnt from his U. Comparing it with how the lecturers formula was derived and kept asking why not applicable.

Some classmates later teased him "MR Wood". Others called him "Tan Argue". His surname happens to be Tan.

I think if Tan Argue first know how to derive the RSI formula to fingertips and then personally worked out and prove that his own set of formulas was applicable, then we probably would have applauded instead of avoiding him.

Interesting and true enough in real world of observation/theory/practical.

Technical analysis (based on past data) has gained its popularity under school of behavioural finance lately, whereas fundamental analysis (whether top down or bottom up approaches) in classical finance stressed the importance of Eugene Fama's Efficient Market Hypothesis and associate fundamental factors. There is no right or wrong, as all arguments drawn based on observation and result.

This reminds me of Chinese stock markets behaviour are quite different from the west. The former seems ignore the significance of fundament but more on technical analysis and very heavy manipulation by the 'informal market information' (culture related in fact), the 'herding' effect......Singapore?

Why a company can from AAA become a CCC just overnight? Credit rating agencies seem working on that particular night?

Why got bear & bull sentiment?

All (majority) companies share price 'suddenly' go up during bull period? Performance suddenly turn good? Macro factors? Human factor?

No doubt celestial bodies' movement are significantly important to human's life & death on earth.

Perhaps that is why human use the movement-relationship to make their calendars and festive, and the birth & death of certain human to mark certain events for memory.

And for the history, American Pharoah gained immortality in winning the Triple Crown in 37 years.

Triple Crown winners

1919 -- Sir Barton

1930 -- Gallant Fox

1935 -- Omaha

1937 -- War Admiral

1941 -- Whirlaway

1943 -- Count Fleet

1946 -- Assault

1948 -- Citation

1973 -- Secretariat

1977 -- Seattle Slew

1978 -- Affirmed

2015 -- American Pharoah

Enjoy!

Well said.

In general, and in my view, high opinionated people should avoid the markets. Especially as a trader.

It is because in the markets, one has to be brutally honest with himself. Most people who do consistently well there would have found a way to be emotionally detached from a buy/sell decision and able to cut loss effortlessly. When one is able to cut loss with ease, the rest would be fairly simple (for example, the technical aspect of a price chart).

In short, the better trader is a psychopath.

Cheers!

In general, and in my view, high opinionated people should avoid the markets. Especially as a trader.

It is because in the markets, one has to be brutally honest with himself. Most people who do consistently well there would have found a way to be emotionally detached from a buy/sell decision and able to cut loss effortlessly. When one is able to cut loss with ease, the rest would be fairly simple (for example, the technical aspect of a price chart).

Cheers!

In simple, you mean stubborn in their opinion?

Do you think feng shui can make such a person who cut loss 7:1 reverse 1:7?

I don't know if FS could change a behavior.

You have any success story to share bo?

Cheers!

Cheers!

DOB makes high opinionated people?

DOB decides if one's a psychopath?

I don't know if FS could change a behavior.

You have any success story to share bo?

Cheers!

Only behaviour change then 'ming' will be changed.

Come easy goes easy.

10yr bond max ROI at about 2% annualised of what have been invested, key feature is capital is sort of protected.

Equity market's max annualised return have been hovering around 9% to 13%, provided you're a super super good player.

Residential property max annualised return around 20% in recent 10 years or so. Must hold for 10 years and above.

OA with 2.5% and SA with 4% return with very low risk. But $ cannot take out.

1:7 = 700%, monthly? Annually? I want leh? Can tell me where to find this lobang?

I think good feng shui can help a person. I have seen friends turning from prosperity to poverty and the others the other way round. All just because of shift house and a matter of doing feng shui in their house.

DOB makes high opinionated people?

DOB decides if one's a psychopath?

Did I say these?

The5Cs and I were talking about markets la...

真是的...

Cheers!

I think good feng shui can help a person. I have seen friends turning from prosperity to poverty and the others the other way round. All just because of shift house and a matter of doing feng shui in their house.

Good.

Please suggest a good FSM to #youknowwho.

Cheers!

Did I say these?

The5Cs and I were talking about markets la...

真是的...

Cheers!

Let's talk about markets, and what we should be worrying about as an investor:

- USD 4.5 Trillions have been printed

- UK has created 375 Billion Pound

- EUR machines is on, likely to create some 1.1 Trillion

- JPY machine also on, expected to create JPY 80 Trillion

- RMB has lately been increasing its global 'visibility'

What should we (as investor) be concerned about?

- Oil price?

- Slowing of Chinese economic?

- Rise of Chinese equity market?

- Greek debt crisis?

- US interest rates?

- Engage FSMs to 'save' us? I think they are busier than anyone of us here, saving themselves.

These issues are 'upstream' located, once 'shake', all downstream rocked.

Can FSMs help?

Edited by bepgof