Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi guys!

I just had my renovation works done for my new 4-room BTO and am very pleased with the overall experience, materials, looks and finishing, therefore I'm briefly sharing my experience here in case some of you may be keen too.

My husband and I are really into the contemporary look, because we like displaying items, and of cos the colour schemes for this concept.

We happened to come across an ID that was recommended here a few months ago, and after a few meetings with that ID, we decided to go for him. Don't know why but he gives us a great sense of assurance and responsibility so ya.. hahahaha

His quotation of 38k wasn't the cheapest, as some IDs quoted me around roughly 30k, but his carpentry designs and thoughtfulness captured us in. He wasn't pushy, handled our concerns and needs carefully and even spent lots of time accompanying us shopping for lightings, furnitures, literally everything we need in our new home. Regularly site inspections by him and the constant updates on the on-going works helps us to save lots of time too.

If you doubt me, maybe you can try meeting up with him and see for yourselves. Some IDs insisted that I pay a design fee of about 1500-2000 before they can come up with everything, but he didn't even asked us to pay anything until all the proposal work is done and accepted by us.. with 0 hidden costs, we didn't feel cheated at all..

If you are keen to give my ID a try, do drop me a personal message and I will get back to you when I'm free again.

:good::good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi guys!

I just had my renovation works done for my new 4-room BTO and am very pleased with the overall experience, materials, looks and finishing, therefore I'm briefly sharing my experience here in case some of you may be keen too.

My husband and I are really into the contemporary look, because we like displaying items, and of cos the colour schemes for this concept.

We happened to come across an ID that was recommended here a few months ago, and after a few meetings with that ID, we decided to go for him. Don't know why but he gives us a great sense of assurance and responsibility so ya.. hahahaha

His quotation of 38k wasn't the cheapest, as some IDs quoted me around roughly 30k, but his carpentry designs and thoughtfulness captured us in. He wasn't pushy, handled our concerns and needs carefully and even spent lots of time accompanying us shopping for lightings, furnitures, literally everything we need in our new home. Regularly site inspections by him and the constant updates on the on-going works helps us to save lots of time too.

If you doubt me, maybe you can try meeting up with him and see for yourselves. Some IDs insisted that I pay a design fee of about 1500-2000 before they can come up with everything, but he didn't even asked us to pay anything until all the proposal work is done and accepted by us.. with 0 hidden costs, we didn't feel cheated at all..

If you are keen to give my ID a try, do drop me a personal message and I will get back to you when I'm free again.

:good::good:

Hi, Please PM me the contacts of your ID to my email: frank.qiubg@gmail.com, Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for ID. can you give me the contact for this ID who you mentioned? you can email to : my_pinkmelody@hotmail.com

thank you.

regards

Edited by pinkmelody

Guest Calvin Cheong

Hi Candy,

I'm also looking for ID. Would appreciate it if you could give me the contact of your ID and company name.

Best regards.

Hi Candy,

please show us your reno and the story of your renovation, quote the address and the layout. Its extremely suspicious that you only got 2 post , and its all about your ID and recommending him. most people will be more enthusiatic about their renovation than the ID.

you even PM to recommend your ID.

Please clarify or I will report you to moderator.

If you do not clarify, then i will post the contact number of this ID you gave me and let everybody know he is engaged in dishonest marketing.

Peace out!

Edited by Relacker

Hi!

If you need any proof or my quote, do PM me for it and i will share it with you.. Of cos i have been very enthu with the renovation, it is completed and therefore i'm sharing it with the people here now who needs help. is that wrong?

=)

Sharing the good stuff isn't really offensive right? my ID even brought me to a lighting shop at balestier which i spent less than $1.5k for the overall lightings for my home.. did some research on my own in gelling lighting shops and jurong ones, and this balestier one is really the cheapest..

Don't get so uptight dude.. u should learn to chill and well, take things easy...

Many IDs have come here and post as if they are the home owners. This is old trick. IF you do not want to provide the details i will report you to moderator that you are actually an ID that does dishonest marketing

Hi!

If you need any proof or my quote, do PM me for it and i will share it with you.. Of cos i have been very enthu with the renovation, it is completed and therefore i'm sharing it with the people here now who needs help. is that wrong?

=)

Well I did offer to share my details with anyone who's keen in trying that ID out and PM me for it... if you are keen, do PM me too..

Who would share their personal address here in public? come on dude.. just PM me if you want it alright?

I have nothing to be afraid of, so if u insist on not wanting to PM me like other ppl did, then don't blame me...

Please check out reno t-blog, people are willing to share which estate they live in and the layout and their reno pictures and all details happily, its a celebration.

That's why i say there is something missing in your posting. Most home owners share their reno openly becuase they are proud and happy about it. But you instead trumpet about your ID and would only shre you reno in PM. You are obviously an ID in disguise!!!

Guys, please take note of the ID she/he give, the thread starter is likely the ID himself.

Well I did offer to share my details with anyone who's keen in trying that ID out and PM me for it... if you are keen, do PM me too..

Who would share their personal address here in public? come on dude.. just PM me if you want it alright?

I have nothing to be afraid of, so if u insist on not wanting to PM me like other ppl did, then don't blame me...

Edited by Relacker