Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nwz

Nwz - 5 Room Bto

Hi nwz, your hse looks good! Would you share your id contact and breakdown of the quotation too? My email is tan_ming_hao@hotmail.com thanks millions!

Hi mhtan, i can't share the breakdown of the quotation but total is about 50k. It really depends on what you need to do and the materials you choose :) His email is kennethngch@yahoo.com.sg. It's my second renovation with Kenneth. My first home in Jurong was nicely done as well :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi may I know how much you paid for the EF hob? I just gotten my key n saw tat our for plan are almost the same.. Thank you

Hi bgmoon, i really cannot remember how much is the EF hob ooops. I bought it from Goh Ah Bee. They offered it cheaper :) It's not expensive!

Hello! Love what you did with the bathrooms; I wish I had to budget to cover up that awful tile 'design' they did. Btw I think you may be directly opposite my place! (That sounds weird and stalkery...)

Hello! I very much prefer white for the bathrooms! But my hb and my ID had different ideas. I'm not good with colours, they are much better. Have you moved in?? Actually after a while, you will get used to the 'awful' design. My first home was the worst. The entire bathroom was green in colour and we didn't change a single thing. Got used to the green after a while! White and grey are actually pretty acceptable so take heart! Save the money for furnishing :good:

Edited by nwz

16kozdx.jpg

50L Joven storage heater. Requested to have another pipe to supply hot water for the kitchen.

hi, is it difficult to route the pipes if put the storage in the service yard?

Hi,

Sorry to trouble you at this time as you will be quite busy settling into your new place.

May I know the brand and model of your WC. Also, what kind of ventilation fan will u be suing in your bathrooms?

I am currently using the KDK brand and wifey is complaining that it's too noisy when turned on.

2hq46mv.jpg

KDK bathroom ventilation fan

luxcw.jpg

Remove bathroom window for installation of ventilation fan

rw28w3.jpg

Replace common bathroom window with glass panel

169kkz9.jpg

Same with MBR bathroom. Remove window and replace with glass panel.

dh747p.jpg

Common bathroom ventilation fan done.

1izxb9.jpg

MBR bathroom ventilation fan done.

e9ymqg.jpg

MBR bathroom with illuminated mirror done

21nr5mf.jpg

Common bathroom with illuminated mirror done

5e5p21.jpg

MBR - almost done

ilevdu.jpg

Common bathroom - almost done

qxuioy.jpg

Living room window grills

34fips5.jpg

MBR window grills

2i25yqs.jpg

Bedroom 1 window grills

24b6e8m.jpg

Bedroom 2 window grills

315ljtd.jpg

Service yard sliding windows and window grills

i5uizd.jpg

A closer look at the service yard sliding windows and window grills

2aj4ynp.jpg

Kitchen sink and tap

5xtzzm.jpg

Switches

fjolmq.jpg

Switches for hood, oven and an extra socket

2cgzlgl.jpg

Switches for the extra counter hanging lights (not yet installed), kitchen and service yard. With more sockets.

8yb9yo.jpg

A small light at the shoe cabinet, with the switch at the side of the cabinet and the socket below.

rw40ue.jpg

Glass backing installed

35mp645.jpg

Another glass backing at the hob and hood side

hrgd20.jpg

Cabinet doors (above the display cabinets) done

hi, is it difficult to route the pipes if put the storage in the service yard?

Hi Freb, i don't think so? Asked my ID and he said ok. Was done on the same day, so i'm guessing that it's technically not too difficult but best to inform your ID In advance :)

Hi,

Sorry to trouble you at this time as you will be quite busy settling into your new place.

May I know the brand and model of your WC. Also, what kind of ventilation fan will u be suing in your bathrooms?

I am currently using the KDK brand and wifey is complaining that it's too noisy when turned on.

Hi Kevin, WC brand is Mayfair i think. I'm not sure but I can check the invoice to get the model number :)

I'm also using KDK for the ventilation fan! Not noisy for me thou. I love how it really keeps the bathrooms dry and the bad smells are gone much faster compared to the time when my bathrooms didn't have the ventilation fans.