Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cchangedd

Any One Bought From Expo (Fullhouse Furniture/sleepnetic Mattress/divano)?

Went to 2 home fairs the previous n the current one. I found that majority are the same exhibitors. Nvm about that. Any review about Sleepnetic mattress and Divano sofas?

Bought a king, queen n 3 seater full electric recliner sofa. Price wise i feel its quite reasonable. But tried to google Sleepnetic and nothing comes out! Not even any trash webs. Just the one n only event organiser's website appear. Hope people who have bought from them can share some light about the quality.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Saw your queries and specially on mattresses, below is an overview of the current mattress industry:

Type 1 - Mattress brands with their own brand & factory

These type of mattress brands has a strict and absolute control over their quality, they are also more willing to invest on better technology and materials to upgrade their products

Type 2 - Mattress brands who sell their branding license to factory or person that can pay the licensing rights

These are usually international brands which are well known and due to economic reasons instead of manufacturing it in their own facilities in their country of origin, they will sell their license to the specific region or country which will do their own manufacturing locally. There are 2 kind of groups in these category: the first can be a mattress manufacturer who wants to take on a brand that has better awareness and increase their market share, the second can be a person or company who has no experience and manufacturing facility who will buy the license and subcontract to other mattress manufacturer to produce their mattress

Type 3 - Self-Branding mattress brands

These are the entrepreneur brands, they do not have any manufacturing facility and the brands are usually self-create or they conveniently copy or modify an alternative product brand to be use as their own. Such brands are pure OEM which any person or company can do easily, most of the time the mattress are produce based on cost and price not quality & control. They can easily register and create a website even history of the brand to enhance the product marketability

I personnally feel that it's very unfair and difficult for current consumers to make a righ choice in choosing their mattresses as there's no specify regulation and control on this category of products by our authorities. Mattress is a product that's next to skin and something that we spend 1/3 of our life with, so why buy such an important item based on price? I always believe that mattress should be purchase based on comfortability and most importantly suitability (catering to your lifestyle needs, body condition and phase of life)

*Last note to share, currently in the market almost 90% of the mattress brands are manufactured in South East Asia or China not Europe or USA, even for international brands.

If you are keen to know more on the relation between mattress and sleep quality, you can pop by to our store at:

*REMOVED*

Googled sleepnetics but could not find much info. The sales claimed that it is a US brand but neither can I find much info, don't think it is available in the States.

Most likely is a house brand mattress, type 3 mattress as specified in the above post.

You bought the mattress because you had tried and you like the feel, does it matter whether it is branded or house brand mattress?

How much you bought the mattress? If too exp then not worth it. You are paying a premium price for a non-premium mattress!

Went to 2 home fairs the previous n the current one. I found that majority are the same exhibitors. Nvm about that. Any review about Sleepnetic mattress and Divano sofas?

Bought a king, queen n 3 seater full electric recliner sofa. Price wise i feel its quite reasonable. But tried to google Sleepnetic and nothing comes out! Not even any trash webs. Just the one n only event organiser's website appear. Hope people who have bought from them can share some light about the quality.

so any review on sleepnetics and divano sofa?

got very bad experience with this Fullhouse (also advertised as Divano) @ Sims Ave.

Bought an queen bed set on 12 November 2015 and the sales person (SP1) promised to upgrade the bedframe to better set instead of the 4 standard design.

Bad encounter 1 - went back in Jan 16 to confirm the bedframe however SP1 was not around and the other sales person (SP2)  said i can only choose the 4 standard types of bedframe. I insisted him to call SP1 to clarify. Eventually, i had to go back another day when SP1 was on duty. Matter resolved.

Bad encounter 2 - the delivered is on 20 Feb,  I had called their customer service on 19 Feb to re-confirm the delivery and the customer service confirmed the delivery. However, only mattress was delivered and no news on the bed frame. I waited for the whole day and nobody called. I called the customer service on next working day, she couldn't explain why and kept saying she had asked the delivery factory to call me. After several calls, she gave me the factory number and ask me to call the factory directly.

The factory also said they need to check and will call me back. Finally one guy called back to inform that the bedframe delivery would be roughly by end of Mar 16 and he will call me to confirm the date again. I am very upset as all the dates for moving in the new house has been fixed according the fengshui. In fact, i have make 2 weeks buffer but didnt expected it will be 5 weeks delay. 

I called the customer service to INFORM her about this and requested a refund.  she said she will ask her manager to call me. Again MIA...

Think twice before make any purchase with this co. Just sharing.

is the manager name Kevin Ben Malcolm Lim?  this guy was previously from senseart sofa which defaulted on many sofa deliveries for customers who placed deposits during the furniture shows and exhibitions.  the last few deposits were collected as close as to the month just before they are known to go bust.  your experience dealing with the sales staff of this company sounds very much like what the victims of senseart sofa has described before. 

Dear all,

Please beware of this company. They issue sales order without listing individual item price. They will then tell you that stock is not available and ask you to choose other more expensive products. If you are not willing to comply they will say that the deposit paid upfront is the offered price and refuse to do any refund. They are very well verse and would challenge you to 3rd party mediation if all else fails.

Please avoid buying anything from them.

Sales Person: Jay

Customer Service Manager: Daren

My friend use to work at fullhouse, he told me not to buy sleepnetics. He say it was local brand that made in China. But now I saw fullhouse advertise in newspaper saying that it was from America. But I can't google anything about sleepnetics from America. I think they are not very truthful to customer on what they advertise.

Went to the showroom at paya lebar Road there, found the place very familiar and realized it used to be a furniture shop call "Silver River Furniture". Found a piece of furniture with silver river furniture logo and confirmed it was the same shop and regretted going in. 

For those who not familiar with the old name, go google for reviews and you will know why. 

Dear all,

I encountered the same issues, and Please beware of this company. 

Made a booking of a Bedroom Set and a Queen size bed frame & mattress in April 2017 at their woodlands outlet @ Primz Bizhub.

Anyway, the delivery of the Bedroom set is 1 month from purchase date, Queen bed to be confirmed.

*Note: this item is delivered to my new BTO flat, therefore I am not staying there* 

1) Delivering of Bedroom set:
Received a SMS saying that that they will deliver the queen mattress + bed to me tomorrow.
After not long, I received a call from them that the Queen bed will be delayed so they will deliver the Bedroom set to me first between 12-2pm.

Waited till 2pm, and decided to call Full house furnishing to check on it.

Firstly, lady A***** mentioned that driver have already delivered the item. I began to question her where and whom did they deliver the items to? Unfortunately they can't answer me. Was told to hang up and she will call driver again to check on it. After numerous phone call and FYI, I waited till almost 3.30pm, lady A***** called me and told me that driver will be late, and if I can wait till 4pm. I decided to cancel the delivery and postpone till 3 days later and she agreed to it. But on the other hand, the driver called me and said he will reach at 4.30pm I decided to wait since I am already there.

Finally they arrived at almost 4.30pm with my Bedroom set. And I receive one bad news from them! The delivery man actually damaged my wardrobe. They had to deliver a replacement one instead tomorrow.

I waited from 12-4.30pm today and I they damaged my wardrobe, and I had to wait for them to deliver a new one again within the next few days. 
When I asked, why can't they deliver a new one the next day. It was because there is too much orders due to overwhelming there is no stocks therefore I had to wait.

*Problem lies with your guys, they damaged it and now I have to wait few more days for you to deliver it to me again*

2) Delivering of replacement wardrobe:
After the first incident, I had to be more cautions with them. Delivery of the wardrobe will be between 10am-12noon. At 10am, I decided to give them a call to confirm that the delivery will made between this timing.

Guess what, they told me that the driver is stuck in Malaysia customs and they will be late. I decided to request for cancellation and refund and requested them to collect the whole bedroom set, I already waited more than 4hrs for  the bedroom set, why would I trust your words again.
Not long after, the driver called and said that they would reached in 30mins.

*I didn't know in the midst of being stuck in Malaysia customs would take them 30min to reach my location.*

Finally item arrive in good conditions at almost 10.30am

3) Delivering of Queen bed:
Spoken to their staff and was told that the Queen bed will be delivered to me between 5-7pm.

I started to worry if I have to wait for hours and hours again. But I decided to give them one last chance since it's a different supplier, no signs of delivery man at 7pm.
Decided to give them a call at 7pm, and they said that the driver will reach in 30mins. which is by 7.30pm
I was so angry about it and decided to call the staff at Woodland, they couldn't help at all, but directed us to contact their head office instead. 

Finally they arrive at 7.20pm and here comes another bad news. They missed out our 2 pillows that comes with the Bed.

4) Delivering of the missing 2 pillows:
Called the staff at Woodland again, to inform their head office that we cannot afford to wait for them to just deliver 2 pillows again and requested to either allow us to collect it at their woodland showroom or deliver at another address.

Next day, received a call from their head office (I had to call them to remind and check on it) that I can collect the 2 pillows tomorrow after 12pm at their woodlands showroom.

Guess what, the very next morning, I decided to head over to visit my BTO flat and I found the 2 pillows HANGING ON MY METAL GATE.

** Nobody inform anything on the delivery of pillows to my flat. 

Luckily it was just pillows, if it's something expensive, it would have been stolen.

I urge everyone to please think twice. Sharing my experience ~