Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nana Chan

Little Woody Home (Scandinavian 4Rm Resale Woodlands)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello! Could you please share with me your ID's contact? :) Thank you very much!

Hello! I think I won't be sharing my ID contact anymore as I find his partners (mainly carpenter and painters) very unreliable and unstable. And ID can't do much to control the situation..

Hi Nana Chan

Lovely house you have there! Do you mind PM Dorne and your Electrician contacts? Thank you!

Hi Nana Chan

Culd you share Dorne and your Electrician contacts?

Hi!

Peng (Electrician) - 96533308

Dorne Liew - 90287787

Up to now TV is still looking great! No problem with all electric sockets/switches etc, also tried cooking heavily with no problem. I have contacted the electrician after full payment was made, call was pick up promptly and was assured and answered to professionally. Highly recommended. :good:

Edited by Nana Chan

So overall would you still recommend Dennis? I know at the halfway mark you did, but there seemed to be some hiccups towards the end

If you recommend him, could you PM me his contact please? Thanks!

The main problem lies with the choice of their workers, not just the ID itself.. Quote directly from him "If I ask the workers to do, but the workers don't do, I also no choice".

Of cos, if the ID have the ability to control his workers then probably not too bad.. But sadly that is not the case for us.

We spent a lot of time inspecting (and reporting to the ID what are not done) when it is the ID's job to help us supervise and ensure everything is done nicely.

We had to take leave to ensure work is done properly, because it is proven again and again that even with the ID there to "supervise", his workers can still run off halfway leaving behind all the work undone. And he cannot do anything about it.

We were forced to accept the delay, at the same time they still have the cheek to chase us for payment.

Luckily we insist to make payment progressively, partially only after FULL carpentry installed. We were told the "boss" threaten to stop work a few times, but we insisted due to lack of trust.

Some of the workers show no pride in their job base on the work they hand over to us and call it "done". One of the painter still talk back at me during final rectifications and say that those (smooth out a patch of uneven ceiling area with plaster before painting over) are not his job. So its like ID promise us A, but seems like workers did not promise to do it and gave us B instead. Then later on ID often try to smoke and try all ways to brain wash us to accept the lousy work in order to save himself hassle.

Eventually things work out, but I couldn't imagine how long it will take if we didn't hold those payment when work is not fully done..

It was a long tiring and tedious process.. But we did learn a lot through out this reno. So we just treat it as a lesson fee.

But no, I will not recommend this company, nor ID. Especially not with that kind of workers. :no:

Edited by Nana Chan

All blinds and curtain up last week.. Happy happy. :D My curtain guy is recommended by my friend.. Very down to earth and humble guy. Timeline met and workmanship is excellent. He even told us if got any problem after that can call him.. :good:

20150725_154953_mh1437810650403.jpg

- Living Room with Timber blind..

20150725_142236_mh1437805465089.jpg

- Dining timber blind too..

Edited by Nana Chan