Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jrhome

Renovation Ideas

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Izzit? lollx... see few restaurant also install this type of mesh to their cabinet for deco.

My ID also no idea where to get it from :unsure:

looks like chicken mesh from the hardware shop painted black

Izzit? lollx... see few restaurant also install this type of mesh to their cabinet for deco.

My ID also no idea where to get it from :unsure:

Sharing you the most unique furniture store in Singapore, enabling you to own things never seen in Asia before. Möbler sells only Scandinavian vintage and antique furniture. Come to our showroom in Balestier or check: www.moblersingapore.com. 

14001858_10209218412194984_809072368_o.jpg

• Like 1

Hey fellas.

I need some good opinions from everyone out here. I got new vinyl windows installed in my boutique in Toronto. And Last week only the door and window contractors accomplished all the works. Now interior works are going on and I'm confused on which cellular shades should I chose for the vinyl windows!!! Pls help me to choose the best one.

Furniture plays the important role while renovating and designing home or offices. It gives new look and fills which tells more about that space. Soit is necessary to find the perfect piece for your home.

It's always a great idea to consult professional landscapers or home builders. Doing it on your own may actually be more expensive when you have to hire one to catch up to your mistakes.

I always prefer hidden storage spaces such as revolving wall (backside of which is made for storage), hidden Drawers fixed inside the seating sofas. Here I have shared the storage cabinet which will store most of things in your kitchen. Likewise this there are so many more designs which you can implemented in your own way. So here is the site, if you wanna get any idea.

27375A_03_540x.jpg

• Like 1