Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
arnold

4 Room Bto Simple Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ah I didnt take a picture of it. will try to remember the next time i go up

Thanks. I was thinking, if you treat your platform as a customised bed with storage, it makes no difference with those beds that come with interior storage. The storage area is so useful in nowadays small mbr

Hi Arnold,

I am also thinking of the little walk-in wardrobe in the MBR like yours! Your house looks nicely done up =)

Will you be able to provide your contractor's no as I am currently searching for one too. Thanks in advance!

Hi when u open your MBR door, you will need to turn right into your platform area. Just wondering what is the width between wardrobe and wall u allocated to walk through. Is it 1 metre?

Hi when u open your MBR door, you will need to turn right into your platform area. Just wondering what is the width between wardrobe and wall u allocated to walk through. Is it 1 metre?

Apologies but I couldn't remember the exact dimensions. I will measure it and post it up here when I go up the next time.

However, the entrance to the platform area was discussed before with Boon and it was catered to our body width

Hi tks for your reply. My consideration is whether my king size storage bed and mattress can go through. I am having a similar layout like this.

Hi tks for your reply. My consideration is whether my king size storage bed and mattress can go through. I am having a similar layout like this.

I'm no expert on this, but I would have used the following as considerations:

1. I will assume that the bed comes fully unassembled, and if so, what are the dimensions of the different parts of the bed?

2. Is the entrance of the toilet near the opening that we refer to? that is a possible space to exploit for the movement of the mattress and the parts of the bed

Hi Arnold, I enjoyed reading your t-blog. I have similar considerations as you and need to plan the layout for 2 toddlers. Am wondering if you can share Boon's contact with me? I'm also interested to see how much the carpentry work cost for your master bedroom - I really like the idea of a segregated dressing room area and sleeping area. Thank you!