Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
arnold

4 Room Bto Simple Home

On 4/29/2015 at 9:39 PM, arnold said:

Snapshot before Furnishings (Master Bedroom)

And now, the long awaited MBR pictures! I apologise for taking so long. Was busy last night and didn't manage to do this. Without further ado, here are the pictures!:

Wardrobe + Dressing Area

I apologise for this crappy picture. Yes the picture is grainy, and the lines don't seem straight. Rest assured that all these were due to the use of the panoramic mode of my phone. My phone simply cannot capture the entire space with its pathetic lens. But I trust that this should give a good overview of the area.

gallery_32602_708_110454.jpg

Next up, the pictures will give you a good idea on how the light effects show up in the area. On the left pic, the area is illuminated by only the ikea light, and on the right, it's illuminated by the track lights. Both options seem to be bright enough for us!

gallery_32602_708_39825.jpg

And now, for the favourite part that we want to boast about! The laminates! This is the open shelving that Boon suggested (detailed here). We were so pleased with the laminates we chose! To help you visualise, the grey laminates with lines are those of the wardrobe door and the drawers of the dressing table, and the rest of the carpentry are laminated with the checked ones. We thought that the two laminates simply complement each other perfectly! I regret to say that the below picture doesn't show this effect fully, and I hope that you can visualise it when you see this in totality.

gallery_32602_708_9135.jpg

Platform Bed

Now this is what many of you have been waiting for.... The platform bed! Like the wardrobe overview picture, the below picture was also captured using the panoramic mode, and thus, have the same jagged lines. rest assured that the lines are perfectly straight. I was very pleased with the platform bed. The size of the storage areas were of decent size. I could easily fit a set of bedsheet with quilt cover, 4 pillow cases and 1 pillow case in each compartment. The grooves were big enough for our fingers to slot in easily, but yet does not cause any potential tripping issues.

gallery_32602_708_68619.jpg

Hi Arnold,

I am thinking of doing similar L shape wardrobe (wardrobe +Dressing area) for my Master Bedroom, I can't voew the photo using both mobile and pc, if you don't mind, please kindly send me the photos of the 4 photos please :):):)

Thank you 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Arnold, would appreciate if you can pm me Boon's contact too! And if possible the price of your renovation works thanks in advance!

Hi Arnold, thank you for sharing in detail your renovation journey! 

May I get Boon's contact from you?

Thank you so much!