Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Stephannie

Be Aware Of This Id "samtheman"-- A Total Cheater !

Hi all,

Be aware of this guy behind this ID "SamTheMan".

Last Sep, I believe his comment and buy a mattress(Restonic) he said made in USA, cost me 2000+ SGD. But this "USA" mattress was sinking in the middle area from this year! Only 6 months! I searched this brand and found it made in Dongguan, China.

I was totally cheated by this guy "SamTheMan" and found he always tarnish other furniture/mattress shops and brands.And recommend his own brand, such as Restonic and Activor.

DO NOT trust this "guru" anymore! He is just a salesman!

Below is his comment:

SamTheMan

Dear Tanweiw,

I know for sure that

Restonic has models that are 100% made in USA and there is a new brand called Activcor that is made in Germany and assembled in USA.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Stephannie,

I sorry to hear about your situation, just to fill up the missing information in your post:

Stylution Int' l (China) Corp is indeed the company that has the licensing for Restonic and Musterring, this company is own by a Taiwanese. I'll be more candid here, if you purchase a mattress at SGD 2000+ and it's suppose to be fully made and imported in from USA, the transportation and logistic cost will easily take up 1/3 of your money paid hence think about it what value and quality are you actually getting from this purchase? Nevertheless, there should be a warranty which you can take it up to the furniture store that you purchase from.

If you would like to have a better understanding of the current mattress market, you can go to the below link which I have shared more detail information:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/70858-any-one-bought-from-expo-fullhouse-furnituresleepnetic-mattressdivano/?view=getnewpost

Asleep Store

Hi Stephannie,

I sorry to hear about your situation, just to fill up the missing information in your post:

Stylution Int' l (China) Corp is indeed the company that has the licensing for Restonic and Musterring, this company is own by a Taiwanese. I'll be more candid here, if you purchase a mattress at SGD 2000+ and it's suppose to be fully made and imported in from USA, the transportation and logistic cost will easily take up 1/3 of your money paid hence think about it what value and quality are you actually getting from this purchase? Nevertheless, there should be a warranty which you can take it up to the furniture store that you purchase from.

If you would like to have a better understanding of the current mattress market, you can go to the below link which I have shared more detail information:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/70858-any-one-bought-from-expo-fullhouse-furnituresleepnetic-mattressdivano/?view=getnewpost

Asleep Store

I dun believe the post, and how can I tell it's from China or USA, just from price? No one can accept this point...

Dear Stephannie,

My name is Ben. I am the Retail Manager at OM. I have no record of any complaint of a Restonic mattress sinking in the middle.

Our mattresses come with a 10-year warranty, if you have such a complaint please do send a private message with your order number and I will attend to your complaint accordingly.

If you have a grievance with another person in this forum do take it up with the administrators. In fact, I had to complain to the administrators about your earlier post about my company and they investigated the complaint and you did not back up your complaint so they kindly remove the thread.

Cheers,

Ben

hahaha. Stephannie, stop your attempt at destroying people without any valid claims la. SamTheMan purely expose your so-called fantique site with ref. to your so-called made in germany furniture and there you are attempting do such act.