Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cyliyu

Digital Door Viewers

Not sure anyone have installed a digital door viewer with motion detection cum recording?

Searching for one but most of them the size are too big and not suitable to old HDB door which are not a flat surface.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/3-5-inch-High-Definition-Digital-Peephole-Viewer-3X-Digital-Zoom-Door-Viewers-Camera-with-IR/32302751372.html?s=p

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We bought brinno digital door viewer, superb price $99 only from carousell seller..

Saw a shop in funan selling $299..

Thanks,

I saw this Brinno Digital Door Viewer before.

It was not those hook on type but turn from an angle type in order to install the door viewer onto the door.

The issue was old HDB door as shown in the photo only 98 mm wide.

plastering%20in%20progress%2009082011_zp

i bought my digital door viewer from taobao.................however.......i realised i face the same issue with the door too! its the same door!!

Not sure if i'm too late. I had the exact same door and i installed an older model of the Yale digital viewer.

the person actually had to put a few pieces of wood to fill up the gap between and secure the viewer in place.

IMG_20150608_173140_hdr.jpg

IMG_20150608_173508_hdr.jpg

Im using this from Yale

Outside. Comes with doorbell

May I have some sample videos & photos captured from the door viewer if you don't mind? I'm curious how clear the captured end-product is? & with the files I'll be able to tell the resolution & bit-rate. So far the few I'd came across, either the resolution (of both video & photo) is already too low, or even if high-res, due to the quality of the sensor the faces captured aren't clear.

I am curious to see how good the sensor of the branded Yale digital door viewers are...