Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HRC

Kompacplus Top

Hi guys,

What should be the rate for kompacplus top ?

anyone have done it can share please.

Apart from this ,any other material can be used for solid surface to achieve the woody top ?

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I am also using Kompacplus (for kitchen worktop), my ID quote me $100/FT.. So depend on how big your kitchen, the cost will varies from there.

So far only come across this work top that looks "woody" and seems kinda scratch free (I tried scratching it with key, looks good)..

Good luck! :)

Edited by Nana Chan

kompacplus is a thin 6mm board over the kitchen cabinet. I researched about it and it is resistant to scratches and heat and so on. And so it says.

If you call Kompactplus, they will charge you normal pricing. Try to talk to any IDs. they can push the price down because kompactplus give IDs a special price behind. I know the pricing because I have a very good contractor who told me how much he is getting vs what I pay if I go direct to kompactplus.

I can only say what I said above, try to talk to any ID and get a lower price pfr. :notti:

Kompacplus if you call the main company they already quote $120. how can it be cheaper than that ?

Also not sure. Probably contractors getting in bulk from them will get special rates. but 20 pfr difference is ALOT.