Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, i bought it from www.Fortytwo.com

The quality is quite good, but the base for the storage is abit thin. The hydraulic system is easy to lift and go down. Good value for money.

Hihi,

Can share for taobao buying of lighting,

Anything to take note? Like voltage or anything. Thanks.

Kel

Hi this is the link for the lights.

LED ceiling lights for the common bedrooms, toilet, entrance and bomb shelter (6 in total from the same seller) The ones for the bedrooms come with remote control.Go tp the first page to clink on the blue hightlighted words to go to tb. There is no issues for my lights and it is working perfectly fine. It can be use for Our voltage in singapore 220-240v. The watts for the lights i have forgotten. So sorry. Basically i bought one each for my bedrooms(3) and one for common toilet and one for bomb shelter. Hope this helps.

Hi! Nice house you have designed! Exudes a sense of warmth in the midst of the industrial feel....

And I totally can understand the dread looking at those boxes and unpacking them...your shifting in is fast! Congrats and enjoy your new place :)

Been packing like crazy the past few weeks and we're moving in this weekend!! :yeah:

gallery_68172_8_120271.jpg

gallery_68172_8_106501.jpg

Totally not looking forward to unpack these boxes though. hahaha :help: There're still a few more things to do before #nnloft is complete:

1) Get quotations for curtains and get them up before the festive season

2) Buy kitchen appliances and coffeetable

3) Hang up frames and photos

4) HOUSEWARMING

I think this will be the last entry till we have wifi @ nnloft. :lol:

• Like 1

Hi,

Can I check with you does your contractor able to offer you suggestion or practical advice?

hi, he is able to offer practical suggestions for your reno. As ours is our own design n concept, he will fufill your demands and design. He will not hard sell things to you. Work within your budget. Cheers.

Hi! Nice house you have designed! Exudes a sense of warmth in the midst of the industrial feel....

And I totally can understand the dread looking at those boxes and unpacking them...your shifting in is fast! Congrats and enjoy your new place :)

Hi, we just moved in last Saturday and nearly done with unpacking our boxes. So far so good. New place New neighbourhood.

Hi, loving your peranakan tiles! May I know which one of the 3 places were they from? Thanks!

16 April and the 1st phase - wet works is complete! :good:

Since we wanted the cement screed wall at the kitchen entrance, these tiles were chosen to match the look. I find the HDB kitchen tiles sucks! You have to clean almost everyday as small amount of dirt can be easily seen as per my friends' complaints. We could have opted out of the BTO HDB flooring but we thought we could save money initially and reduce our reno cost. The living room and bedrooms homogenous polished tiles are fine. *relieved* Luckily there were also no defects as compared to our neighbours'.

gallery_68172_713_35213.jpg

Subway tiles for one side of the kitchen as there won't be any top cabinets; only our hob and chimney hood.

gallery_68172_713_50907.jpg

Both toilets' ugly walls have got to go too!

Our master toilet feature wall with the missus's chosen tiles. Decided to only overlay a small area to avoid it being too busy i also headache. :wacko: Gonna have tempered glass shower screen for the master and just a shower curtain for the common toilet.

gallery_68172_713_29003.jpg

gallery_68172_713_6162.jpg

Common toilet floor - we specifically laid out the random designs for the tiler to follow the layout but unfortunately the OCD missus can still spot a few not done accordingly. But oklah, still nice right? hehehe

gallery_68172_713_142478.jpg

So we sat down and chose the laminates for our kitchen cabinet, shoe cabinet and 2 wardrobes. Next up will be the painting works and carpentry! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi, your home is lovely! Love all the design especially the Kitchen, maximize the space is smart move. Kindly pm me the contractor number and the quote/cost of your renovation?
Thank you!

Edited by luciez21

Hi limpbiskut, love the design of ur cozy house as well as having a good contractor. Can share his contact with me? Mind to share how much u did with ur renov too? Email at blissnbless58@gmail.com

TIA!

T5 light for the recess wall. Fortunately the box is big enough for our framed honeymoon pic. So much for her panicking earlier. heheehe The space for our queen sized bed looks small in this picture but I assure you it's not.

gallery_68172_7_248.jpg

Very nice light box!